article: PRs preferred over locals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait go there got people buay song singaporeans taking up their place in school...

and emo me.. then you won't see me :cry:

no la... u r real talent... they welcome u :)...anyway i think ang mo are more tolerant, they just go about their own business...

no la... u r real talent... they welcome u :)...anyway i think ang mo are more tolerant, they just go about their own business...

dun worri..not are singaporean are stupid :bsmilie:

Go earn the pounds la... I mean, gain pounds, eat fat fat. :bsmilie:

i always lose weight in london.

everytime i ask the ang mos who are selling gear to give me discount because i am a poor student, they glare at me and tell me to bugger off. :cry:

anyway i think ang mo are more tolerant, they just go about their own business...

i think it depends on location also.. :)

i remember all my road trips, so nice.. stop by road to take pictures put on hazard light, so many drivers stop to ask if we are in trouble..... :heart:

i always lose weight in london.

everytime i ask the ang mos who are selling gear to give me discount because i am a poor student, they glare at me and tell me to bugger off. :cry:

You must have met them with your billingham....:bsmilie:

You must have met them with your billingham....:bsmilie:

oh yar, that must be the problem.

next time i shall tell them that i found the billingham in a dustbin somewhere..

my billingham developing holes. :cry: but still 100% rainproof <3

wait go there got people buay song singaporeans taking up their place in school...

and emo me.. then you won't see me :cry:

You go there study nevermind, just don't call them stupid or kao peh their soccer teams can liao :bsmilie:

You go there study nevermind, just don't call them stupid or kao peh their soccer teams can liao :bsmilie:

but i don't like soccer leh, i don't kao beh soccer team, can kao beh soccer? :bsmilie:

wow..just read some of the comments here and i agree with nightmare86....some of the comments here are just completely random/inane and lacking in maturity..i feel ashamed man..and i'm singaporean..no wonder we have FTs poking fun at us, grow up some of you!

wow..just read some of the comments here and i agree with nightmare86....some of the comments here are just completely random/inane and lacking in maturity..i feel ashamed man..and i'm singaporean..no wonder we have FTs poking fun at us, grow up some of you!

good one. Most thread degenerate into dumb one liners as examplifed by page 4-5 ...

Status
Not open for further replies.