article: PRs preferred over locals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha sorry if it came out too strong... i've been here for more than 5 yrs now... i dont hv anything againts singaporeans if i did i wouldnt hv lived here for this long... but what this cosycatus guy wrote is just pure bullshit... just another pointless complaining... cannot take people like this.

lots of singaporeans are very poor educated.

... not only this but singaporean mentality is really stupid.... complain about evertyhing u singaporeans know that without me telling you...

Whew, thanks for clarifying that you have nothing against Singaporeans cause I can see you like our Singaporean girls very much.

So...Mr Forward6666 / B. Javkhlan....since Singaporean are 'not-so-clever', may i know which
which 'highly-educated' country are you from? Coz since Singapore are 'not-so-clever', why mus you came here for 5 years to work or study? :dunno:

Whew, thanks for clarifying that you have nothing against Singaporeans cause I can see you like our Singaporean girls very much.

not really.. u said that coz of the models pics on my flickr? if u'd read the comment of set u wouldnt' have written this... i though most of the singaporeans models there were ugly... however import models from other countries were the bomb... so take that...

knew this gonna happen all singaporeans jumping at me...:dunno:

So...Mr Forward6666 / B. Javkhlan....since Singaporean are 'not-so-clever', may i know which
which 'highly-educated' country are you from? Coz since Singapore are 'not-so-clever', why mus you came here for 5 years to work or study? :dunno:

to take advantage of it...

not really.. u said that coz of the models pics on my flickr? if u'd read the comment of set u wouldnt' have written this... i though most of the singaporeans models there were ugly... however import models from other countries were the bomb... so take that...

Yah, I think Singaporean models are ugly, mongolian girls are the best :)

OMG! Singaporean Model there are UGLY!!!!

to take advantage of it...

Yea, well said, that's what your ancestors have been doing too all around asia and europe for many years. Guess you are just carrying on the tradition, good for you :thumbsup:

Yah, I think Singaporean models are ugly, mongolian girls are the best :)

Ah Kua more beautiful than Singapore model :bsmilie:

Yea, well said, that's what your ancestors have been doing too all around asia and europe for many years. Guess you are just carrying on the tradition, good for you :thumbsup:

take it easy mate... i see u into this stuff... starting threads all over forum... pround singaporean... ur my friend... good for you... keep it that way

take it easy mate... i see u into this stuff... starting threads all over forum... pround singaporean... ur my friend... good for you... keep it that way

I'm a big fan of Ghengis Khan, I'm serious :heart:

Yea, he killed his brother and took advantage of other countries just like what you said you are doing to Singapore.

wow... i see u read some world history... good for u

i am very amused by the global display of maturity here. :bsmilie:

I'm a big fan of Ghengis Khan, I'm serious :heart:

your history really ver good! i learn something new today. :thumbsup:

never go shoot... weather must be bad...:bsmilie:

weather bad n smoky coz sabo by some high intelligent country? that uses high intelligent Land clearing method :bigeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.