Arsenal Football Club - The Gunner's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a pub at Elizabeth Hotel that is the Singapore Arsenal Fan Club regular hang out on match days...

You are absolutely correct! And do sign up for the free Arsenal Club Singapore, for free! (i think...from what i read in their forum.)
:lovegrin:

Who'll be watching the FA Cup game tonight? I think it's a midnight kickoff. I think we should win this although it's going to be a tough game. Bolton who are a strong physical side have no other chance of a trophy except FA Cup.

Go GUNNERS GO!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Its great to find fellow Arsenal supporters in CS! Dennis Bergkamp and Tony Adams were my fave gunners man!

Its great to see our Emirates Stadium finally starting to have the makings of a fortress, as what Highbury was last time! The 2-1 win over Man Utd is classic man. Trademarks of Arsenal never say die attitude!

Way to go GUNNERS!

Arsenal 1-1 Bolton

haiz.. bogey team curse again.. if they can play at the tenacity when they are a goal down everytime....the blend of football they dish out is fantastic esp at the period.

who members of the Elizabeth pub? sianz.. frds and relatives alot man u and pool fans.. me poor gunner who tio gunned eberytime.. :bsmilie:

They always seems to have problems with Bolton.

Anyway... Go Arsenal Go!!!

their slick passing at times is really mesmerizing

yup, simply hate they way they time wasting straight after they score....
btw, anyone knows of ay clubs that organised trips to arsenal EPL overseas? with staduim tour and match tixs? thanks!

Wenger gonna buy players before window shuts? Ryan Babel? He'll be a real coup.. or Franck Ribery also can...

He also said it would be a panic buy, something unplanned for ... so maybe some 30+ cheap 'stop gap' player on short term contract like Larsson for Man U..

or maybe, even no one at all...

Wenger gonna buy players before window shuts? Ryan Babel? He'll be a real coup.. or Franck Ribery also can...

Who's Ryan?

Ribery would be a nice addition, i think Wenger has been aiming him for quite awhile now. hehe

yup, simply hate they way they time wasting straight after they score....
btw, anyone knows of ay clubs that organised trips to arsenal EPL overseas? with staduim tour and match tixs? thanks!

i think u can check in the official gunners fans forum. =D

Who's Ryan?

Arsenal to beat Spurs & Newcastle to £5m emergency signing

16:42 1/29/2007</EM>
spacer.gif

The Gunners are set to make an emergency move on the transfer market for Ajax striker Ryan Babel.
spacer.gif

spacer.gif

Babel is best friends with Arsenal's Robin van Persie and is desperate to come to England.

It was thought that Arsenal would wait until the summer to make their move for the speedy 20-year-old, but injuries to van Persie and Julio Baptista has forced Arsene Wenger's hand.

Newcastle are understood to have put a £5m bid on the table and Arsenal must at least match it to stand any chance of landing the 1.85m ace.

Holland coach Marco van Basten described him as potentially the "next Thierry Henry".

If Arsenal win the race for Babel, Newcastle will turn their attention to St Etienne striker Frederic Piquionne.

Source: fansfc.co.uk

When is Wenger making the move for Ribery ????

Gunners really short of a good winger right now

When is Wenger making the move for Ribery ????

Gunners really short of a good winger right now

Ya man, I really feel that the current 1st choice wingers - Rosicky & Hleb – doesn’t really look comfortable and strong enough to strike fears in opposing defenders. For one, they don’t even shoot often enough, much less score. Giggs & Ronaldo are imposing coz they can be so tricky, fast, direct and they can score for fun too.

Gone are the days of Overmars, Pires… even Reyes could have been a real arsenal asset if only he wasn’t so crybaby… Walcott’s still young and appear lightweight to me. RVP would be a waste playing on the wings. Well, unless wenger puts TH14 on the left wing and play Adebayor & RVP up front… that’s a thought huh?

I hope Ribery joins, if not now, then summer. Ryan Babel’s a mystery to me even though have caught glimpses of him during the world cup. But from what the various websites report, he seems to be the Dutch version of TH14.

Arsenal didn't buy anything as the rumours said right? Or did i missed any big news? :p

Anyway...go vote! =D
(click on "Vote & Win")

http://www.fff.com.sg

There's are Arsenal fans in there, and a lady Arsenal fan in there as well named Irene Foo Ailing...vote vote vote!
:bsmilie:

arsenal bought!!

bought a 15 year french striker... :dunno:

guess we'll hear about him again in 3 years time....

and i was hoping either babel or ribery... chey!

we might also be seeing reyes back next season.. and baptista back to RM

Status
Not open for further replies.