ArGH !! What The... My pic was LEECHED again !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm SURE that some of efforts have failed right??
Even if they have taken steps to reinforce copyrights on their website, if posters continues to post copyrighted photos, it's still an infringement. It will be considered "failure to take concrete steps to prevent further infringement."

this is super horrendous... man, they are leechers that deserves some legal buttering...

Anyway, if anyone has seen any of our shots been posted in that site, please let us know.

*can't seems to find anything more than Pg 10*

Originally posted by lavenderlilz
Hmm judging from your big grin, you do sound rather pleased that your pics have been leeched. Flattered eh?

Exact sentiments...:bsmilie:

kaoz..

got pple steal pics like that..

i know the admin there.. if u want i can ask them to help u remove?

Hmmm... Something to think about. When some guy leech your picture and send it in to sggirls, does the person who send in the picture bother to remove the original watermark (if there is one) or does the people at sggirls remove the watermark and put a new one in or crop off the bottom of the picture? In the latter, I would think the admin is blatantly infringing copyright right?(pun intended)

in Mandarin: zhan2 chao3 chu2 gen1

literally, one must remove roots to kill grass.

OT : Erm... Wasn't the Hydra eventually killed by Hercules?

Hmmm... Hercules not around anymore... So there's only one thing to do...

Tomorrow I shall embark on my quest to find a goddess and the offspring shall slain this Hydra...

Originally posted by RuthBaby
its a Hydra!
u canx kill it!
:confused:

Originally posted by SniperD
that's cool... maybe you should talk to the admin there about this leching that's been going on for eons... ^.^
i guess the admins have no wat of finding out who the owner of the pic is since anyone is free to post pics of girls on that site. but i do know that they will remove any pic as soon as they get wind of its inappropriateness (if there's such a word!)

as for someone's query on whether they chop off other watermarks to put their own.. unfortunately i wouldn't be surprised if that happens. :(

anyway i kinda abhor that site. i only post in the affiliated forums there and will not surf for such poor quality pics anyway.

Originally posted by Meanie
OT : Erm... Wasn't the Hydra eventually killed by Hercules?

Hmmm... Hercules not around anymore... So there's only one thing to do...

Tomorrow I shall embark on my quest to find a goddess and the offspring shall slain this Hydra...
hahaha!
i mean... no matter how hard u try to kill them.. they still grow back loh
;)
its inevitable!
jus like people enjoy gossiping.. u canx possibly sitch their CB mouth up mah :D

@@ Wah ! This thread so mani ppl posted arhz ?!?!

anyway, thanks for reading the thread...

I emailed the admins but they did not do anything :(

Originally posted by kindred
@@ Wah ! This thread so mani ppl posted arhz ?!?!

anyway, thanks for reading the thread...

I emailed the admins but they did not do anything :(

The solution is KEEP emailing them until they do something.

jOhO, it will be good if you can help to notify the admin about this issue.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.