Are you afraid of Ghosts?

ren bu fan gui, gui bu fan ren.

but sometimes, they love you too much :bsmilie:

shutter-7.jpg

I did see almost people (vague shapes of people ) while working till late to decorate the outside of a church for a wedding. apparently they had come to "admire my work". but I'm not that scared, Jesus in the church so I'm sure these guys probably not the malicious type

Lol balls never got bk to same size I reckon..
Since then unless necessary will not tempt fate in case I see a gory one..lol Less gungho since :)

A frd saw it as well together so its not imagining things. But of course, you dnt have to believe..lol

Those who never see may not believe. I've thankfully not seen one but heard of how kids ask about the "girl" there and start talking to the "girl" when no adults could see anything.

I caught a pentagon shaped thingy last weekend, while shooting on an old door in the forest. It can't be handshake or flare, as the background is clear (also my hand is steady 1/15 sec 1/5 sec no problem) and my ext flash was on (round 1/250 sec!). It seems to be a ball of light, and there's movement right across half of the pic (what in the world can be faster than 1/250 sec?).
It's interesting

I caught a pentagon shaped thingy last weekend, while shooting on an old door in the forest. It can't be handshake or flare, as the background is clear (also my hand is steady 1/15 sec 1/5 sec no problem) and my ext flash was on (round 1/250 sec!). It seems to be a ball of light, and there's movement right across half of the pic (what in the world can be faster than 1/250 sec?).
It's interesting

Buy 4D number 1250 big big. :bsmilie:

It's interesting

Buy 4D number 1250 big big. :bsmilie:

Lol balls never got bk to same size I reckon..
Since then unless necessary will not tempt fate in case I see a gory one..lol Less gungho since ; )

A frd saw it as well together so its not imagining things. But of course, you dnt have to believe..lol

yep, its fine if crossed path, but not fine if searching for 'them' ;)

Those who never see may not believe. I've thankfully not seen one but heard of how kids ask about the "girl" there and start talking to the "girl" when no adults could see anything.

yep, some small kids/toddlers can see and even talks to 'them' :)

It's interesting

confirms you captured 'it'. can share your shot? :)

Last edited:
SurrealDreamWalker said:
yep, its fine if crossed path, but not fine if searching for 'them' ;)

yep, some small kids/toddlers can see and even talks to 'them' :)

confirms you captured 'it'. can share your shot? :)

I kena disturb before but lucky never see.

When I am being bugged a quick recitation of Psalms 23 will help... you may wish to recite something which is meaningful in your faith too

Shizuma said:
When I am being bugged a quick recitation of Psalms 23 will help... you may wish to recite something which is meaningful in your faith too

I had a v close encounter once overseas, tried to pray, heard myself just stuttering.. forced myself to say the few words, it worked..:)

Less than x10words already so tough..lol
Mine was "In 'myGod's' name, I command you to go away'

Last edited: