are u one of the 300 motorists who got away with $300,000 of free parking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some rice rocket tried to tailgate me out of a carpark the other day. ;( The worst thing... it was only $2 PER ENTRY.

I got a 7 series tailgate me out b4... just last sat... hehehe... cos he really lppl... no attendant around liao, then i think when he enter our premise, he tailgate another car in, so when he wanna leave, the gantry dun open... used our old season pass also cannot... cos they program our IU to their system already. so i tell him to tailgate me out... tis 1 bo pian... :bsmilie:

LATEST IMPLIMENTATION BY LTA

To reduce the number of illegal actions by vehicle owners, LTA is intergrating several modifications to the vehicles' IU units. The modifications are as below:

1. A speedometer. Whenever a vehicle is driving over the speed limit, a $50 fine is deducted of the cashcard. To make the process even more flexible, owners can have a choice of deducting from their GIRO accounts.

2. GPS. Whenever a vehicle is parked illegally, fines will be imposed, through cashcard deductions, or GIRO deductions. To be fair, fines will be based on per second charges. The amount of fine varies from places.

3. Seatbelt fastening detector. When the driver and passengers do not have seatbelts locked while travelling, each unbelted passenger will be charged $50 through deduction from cashcard or GIRO.

hee hee..:bsmilie: I am real bored.

Point 2 is valid..if i'm not wrong a GPS system is under research..next time road users who take expressways will be charged base on the distance travelled..similarly they can implemnet a GPS carparking system..

they better have a better DGPS infrastructure set up here than.. the reflected and refracted signals in the shenton area means that you can cross an e-ERP gantry unknowingly for unlimited number of times even while you are stationary.

EDIT: and yeah.. GPS signals are easier to 'go round' :devil: So basically my car will only travel 2km daily, from tuas to changi :devil:

Skillful for tailgating.. haha.. what if the car E brake n the back car kiss the bumper .. chaos. haha...

sometime jsut cant stand ppl not willing to pay the carpark fee and restrot such method. So hiam, then ride a Kup Kiah better still.

Status
Not open for further replies.