--- Are Local Girls Too Proud? Poor Singapore Men! ---

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Singapore pubs, Chinese girls then to be a lot more friendlier to foreigner like American, English, etc..... but very cold to Chinese guys.

In Hongkong, it is a different case, those girls there are so very friendly to everyone, anyone.
That's my experience.

i rather not play up stereotypes. there are decent 1s out there too. sometimes its where u go & who u bump into that matters.

gender bashing oni serves to sooth egos. building a negative image (however subjective), wont do either gender any good. :cool:

i want a gal who knows how to :

cook
do the laundry
iron my clothes
can sing like sun yan zi
like anime
like rock songs
got car
caring
pretty
take off my shoes when i reach home.

Then you will have to remain single your whole life liao.:bsmilie::bsmilie:

i want a gal who knows how to :

cook
do the laundry
iron my clothes
can sing like sun yan zi
like anime
like rock songs
got car
caring
pretty
take off my shoes when i reach home.

:bsmilie:

The perfect man is gentle
Never cruel and never mean
He has a beautiful smile
And keeps his face so clean.

The perfect man loves children
And will raise them by your side
He will be a good father
And a good husband to his bride.

The perfect man loves cooking
Cleaning and vacuuming too
He'll do anything in his power
To convey his love to you.

The perfect man is sweet
Writing poetry from your name
He's a best friend to your mother
and kisses away your pain.

He will never make you cry
or batter you in any way
Oh, Fxxx this stupid poem
The perfect man is gay!

The perfect man is gentle
Never cruel and never mean
He has a beautiful smile
And keeps his face so clean.

The perfect man loves children
And will raise them by your side
He will be a good father
And a good husband to his bride.

The perfect man loves cooking
Cleaning and vacuuming too
He'll do anything in his power
To convey his love to you.

The perfect man is sweet
Writing poetry from your name
He's a best friend to your mother
and kisses away your pain.

He will never make you cry
or batter you in any way
Oh, Fxxx this stupid poem
The perfect man is gay!

The Perfect Man is: :bsmilie:

edisonchan.jpg

In Singapore pubs, Chinese girls then to be a lot more friendlier to foreigner like American, English, etc..... but very cold to Chinese guys.

In Hongkong, it is a different case, those girls there are so very friendly to everyone, anyone.
That's my experience.

i find u guys very funny leh, ok before i get shoot, i am a guy too.

IF u are born a girl, wat kind of guys do u want to be with? obviously, the best case is rich,rich,rich,treat u nice,good looks. still have some more, but i dun want to be too explicit here.

go and think of the ang mohs in singapore, if there are ang mohs here, it means they are expats specially imported from overseas because of their talents. and because they are talent, they are rich,rich,rich. An average singaporean guy slog their ass off also wont be that rich. they typically will be rich but not rich,rich,rich.

abt looks, as long as he's an ang moh = yandao,good looking. wat abt singaporean guys? too bad only yandaos like edison makes the mark. y is that so? becos he is an ang moh kid with western facial features.

abt treating u nice, what makes one think that being a singaporean guy will treat a gal nicer? a singaporean guy and ang moh guy are still a guy. gals have 50% chance that the guy will treat them nice. even if they dun treat u nice, u can waste their money on ten 600mm f/4 lens per month.

BUT becos ang moh is rich,rich,rich and yandao, of course choose ang moh and betting the 50% chance on them...

btw, ang mohs especially those from US are very nice. Even when they wanna divorce with u, they will accompany u and make sure everything flows smoothly to make sure its a clean nice break.

wat abt singaporean guys? if divorce = kbkp everywhere, scream at both families blah blah mess totally unsightly, super no class.

So if i m a girl, who will i choose? of course not singaporean guys la...

wat abt from a guy's perspective? what kind of girls do u choose?

dun tell me the fairy tale stories of wanting girls with nice heart la, treat u nice, treat family nice, raise family well. for majority of men, this only accounts for 5% - 10% of his initial criteria.

the fact is guys, majority of them, just chiong for looks. want things to be big and small at where it matters.

the fact is both singaporean guys and girls ARE too proud. both equally cannot make it.

However, i do offer expert personalised one-on-one services for both guys and gals to help u all find the desired other half in this singapore where both guys and girls are equally cannot make it. Charges are quite cheap, at just one canon 70-200 f2.8 IS L per lesson. pm me for more info.

However, i do offer expert personalised one-on-one services for both guys and gals to help u all find the desired other half in this singapore where both guys and girls are equally cannot make it. Charges are quite cheap, at just one canon 70-200 f2.8 IS L per lesson. pm me for more info.

wa cheap cheap price neh

i mailing one over right now.. :lovegrin:

Many of my boy friends who are still singles have dated some local girls; they either say "Wait long long 等久久" or "Slow slow wait 慢慢等" or "I call you when I'm free lah".

Perhaps your friend should go for an extreme make over.....there are still plenty of girls are single and still waiting for the Mr.right.....but the men that they met so far are simply not right :sweatsm:

btw, ang mohs especially those from US are very nice. Even when they wanna divorce with u, they will accompany u and make sure everything flows smoothly to make sure its a clean nice break.

wat abt singaporean guys? if divorce = kbkp everywhere, scream at both families blah blah mess totally unsightly, super no class.

funny how my personal experience differ from urs?

if the ang mohs r so nice when splitting,
their divorce attorneys won't be so famous, or infamous.

I got no time for dating, reasons are

1.need to work, earn money is important. Without money I doubt lady will look at me. Got to be honest, I'm not handsome :(
2.need more time for photography :)

for those who want to date with me, got to wait me also :p (just for fun)
Have a nice day...

I have an old neighbor. The daughter was very very chio and she was almost completing NUS at that time. Of course I wanted to chase her. However, she always showed me the cocky face.
At that time I was still working as an IT technician while attending night class at SIM.

A few years later I graduated and got a job as a network engineer. She had obtained a Master's at that time. As usual, the same cocky face from her, but still I liked a her a lot. I maintained the same smile whenever I saw her around the block.

A few years later I went to UK and came back with a Master's. To my thundering sixguns, a big change from her. She was chatty and her arrogant look had somewhat faded.

A year later I was admitted to do PHD. Her mum and dad started to drop by my house quite frequently. (Before that we didn't even see their shadows.)
Then one day finally her mum said to me in Hokkien: "If got time you and Ah Cat go watch a movie lor. Ah Cat now quite free, haha".
I thought: you 'haha' for what? Last time so cold, now so warm to me. What the heck...
So I said: Ok, ok, if I have time I'll go over.
Of course, having seen their materialistic faces finally, that was just a polite reply. No way, auntie.

In the end, I chose the person who has been a great friend all these years. She has been a great support since my days when I was driving a van right up to where I am now.
She did not even graduate from secondary school.

The point is not about foreign or singapore girls. There are materialistic and non-materialistic girls anywhere in any country. My girl happens to be a non-Singaporean.

The point is not about foreign or singapore girls. There are materialistic and non-materialistic girls anywhere in any country.

Agree~:thumbsup:

Not all China girls want our money. And not all SG girls don't want our money. :bsmilie:

aiya... y bitch about sg gals when sg guys also most of the time cmi...

when you point 1 finger at others, 3 fingers point to self... so think thrice...

If its not meant to be, its not meant to be, i don't get it why people must have chio gf, figure must be so darn hot, and hopefully can do whatever you want her to do... physical or psychological.

Take a step back, out of 100, how many of such can you find? 0/100?

So y bother looking for the right one when you can just be contented with the only one.

*My gf is...

1) not chio
2) not sexy
3) not understanding
4) getting on my nerves most of the time

but, i think i can live with that...

Status
Not open for further replies.