Apache Helicopters Return..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stereobox said:
hahahaha! C&C Generals tactics! :bsmilie: :thumbsup:

my tactics usually is to build an infantry barracks ASAP and send a few troopers on kamikaze mission...either to quickly seize unprotected enemy bases or stay hidden as long as they can to act as scouts

otherwise, usually it's blitzreig tactics. clear with air power, pierce with armour and troopers swarm all over. mmm, and the occasional Lotus or that Colonel guy here and there haha
Argh~~~ The last mission for China is the toughest even if I kept my eyes on the money counter to ensure that it remains just below the level needed for the GLA army to launch scud storm.... :angry:

US is the easiest. Build Aurouas 1 bomb and use agak-ration to send it to a general area and den 1 bomb take out half the command centre. The 2nd Auroua 1 bomb again take it out completely, den repeat process hit supply centre using Aurouas. Send cheap troops to harrass those chaps at the border gates, helidrop 6 Platoons worth of troopers into random positions whilst overwhelming them with FAEs, A10 strafing runs and continuous fighter plane strafes. :bsmilie:

I just love that. :bsmilie:

Stereobox said:
hahahaha! C&C Generals tactics! :bsmilie: :thumbsup:

my tactics usually is to build an infantry barracks ASAP and send a few troopers on kamikaze mission...either to quickly seize unprotected enemy bases or stay hidden as long as they can to act as scouts :bsmilie:

otherwise, usually it's blitzreig tactics. clear with air power, pierce with armour and troopers swarm all over. mmm, and the occasional Lotus or that Colonel guy here and there haha

Hey want to play C&C together. PM me if you are interested. My alot of helis drop on to the enemies' blind spot. Hit them hard where are not expecting, but must be earily in the game.

I wonder if C&C can play 6 player online, 3 ppl on each side and have a massive war. :think:

i uninstall liao leh, but won't mind reinstalling if we get enough players.

but honestly and seriously, i'm rusty as heck and im super lousy tactically, responding to imminent attacks and threats.

i think LAN gaming centres are the way to go when playing games like C&C :thumbsup:

singscott said:
Hey want to play C&C together. PM me if you are interested. My alot of helis drop on to the enemies' blind spot. Hit them hard where are not expecting, but must be earily in the game.

yes, this tactic is surprisingly strong if used early in the game, when there are still holes and gaps within the enemy's air and land defense.

otherwise..mine always get cut down by gattling cannons :bsmilie:

If the enemy cuts down 1 head, grow 2 heads. If they cut off 2 heads, grow 4 heads.

Send in 1 lone Chinook or 2 fighter jets to rove around enemy airspace to test the air defense capability. Den overwhelm their air defense with waves and waves of Guards, Commandos helidrops, Apaches, Aurouas and Raptors.

Flank them in frm the North, South, East and West with air power. Dun give the enemy room to breath. I guess that's the best (but most expensive) tactic.

So how guyz? 6 ppl, 2 opposing powers (3 on each side), C&C World War.
I guess all of u have broadband right? :think:

jsbn said:
If the enemy cuts down 1 head, grow 2 heads. If they cut off 2 heads, grow 4 heads.

Send in 1 lone Chinook or 2 fighter jets to rove around enemy airspace to test the air defense capability. Den overwhelm their air defense with waves and waves of Guards, Commandos helidrops, Apaches, Aurouas and Raptors.

Flank them in frm the North, South, East and West with air power. Dun give the enemy room to breath. I guess that's the best (but most expensive) tactic.

So how guyz? 6 ppl, 2 opposing powers (3 on each side), C&C World War.
I guess all of u have broadband right? :think:

VERY expensive tactic. not to mention...wah...the thought of the scale is overwhelming haha
you think what? the enemy so much time to let u amass such power? :bsmilie:

for china, i like the emperor tank (?) and nuclear capability ;) the very sound of "a nuclear missile has been launched" strikes awe and fear deep into your enemy's psyche straight way. and when it hits...wah... combine it with several simultaneous launches.......... no horse run, seriously

how did this become a discussion on gaming tactics? lolz

Stereobox said:
VERY expensive tactic. not to mention...wah...the thought of the scale is overwhelming haha
you think what? the enemy so much time to let u amass such power? :bsmilie:

for china, i like the emperor tank (?) and nuclear capability ;) the very sound of "a nuclear missile has been launched" strikes awe and fear deep into your enemy's psyche straight way. and when it hits...wah... combine it with several simultaneous launches.......... no horse run, seriously
Well thus I'd mentioned abt C&C World War, 3 players per opposing side, with each side concentrating on their specialty land, air, special ops. :)

When the opposing side had been wrecked completely, remaining 3 players slug it out. Last Man Standing Match. :D

But still, I feel nothing beats Scud Storms. Do a unlimited cheats and den see Scud Storm rain down on ur enemy (literally) damn shiok. :bsmilie:

jsbn said:
Well thus I'd mentioned abt C&C World War, 3 players per opposing side, with each side concentrating on their specialty land, air, special ops. :)

When the opposing side had been wrecked completely, remaining 3 players slug it out. Last Man Standing Match. :D

But still, I feel nothing beats Scud Storms. Do a unlimited cheats and den see Scud Storm rain down on ur enemy (literally) damn shiok. :bsmilie:

I think have to go lan centre. The game is a butch need alot of processing power to run smooth. I am game PM me your numbers. Personally I like heros nothing beat seeing your enemy try to caught your hero when his building go missing or blown up.;)

I can't understand. Maybe I dun belong to the ground but I can never win using ground forces alone, but I can win once air power is available.

I'll see if the Mac version can connect to the Windows version 2nite.

so how? can connect or not?

i still think LAN is the way to go :)

Status
Not open for further replies.