anyone watched hostel 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ask your gf along lah!

tot u seen the show liao?lidat where got kick?:sticktong

seen already :p all 4 parts up there leh.. :bsmilie: *coughcough*

if you want the uncensored scenes, can fill in the blanks after you watch the local version tmrw :bsmilie:

Are you old enough to watch a movie with a gal without parental guidance? :bsmilie:

=D =D =D

No, but I have a crush on Ginny in Harry Potter. Does Jeanie look like Ginny? I mean, sounds the same right.

vroom vroom in the broom room. :bsmilie:

Then I suggest to you to marry girls with lenscaps.

The bigger the better. :bsmilie:

Which brand of lenscap better?

Canon? Nikon? Olympus? Pentax? Panasonic? Leica? Leica got lenscap or not? I think Leica lenses are sexiest.

But what do lenscaps have to do with brooms? Pray explain, I sense some cheemology at work here.

Note how I have transformed the thread into a discussion about MY future, nothing to do with Hostel 2 anymore! :devil:

:embrass:

Sorry master, too cheem already.

You'll either be recruited into the club or hunted like the running man. choice your fate and scream: MORTAL KOMBAT!!!:bsmilie:

You'll either be recruited into the club or hunted like the running man. choice your fate and scream: MORTAL KOMBAT!!!:bsmilie:

But I am looking for a girl with a broom to marry.

And according to Master Sion, needs lenscaps too, the bigger the better?

Where can I find that? I don't like running, and my momma told me Mortal Kombat is a bad game, very violent got a lot of blood makes me feel scared. :bheart:

But I am looking for a girl with a broom to marry.

And according to Master Sion, needs lenscaps too, the bigger the better?

Where can I find that? I don't like running, and my momma told me Mortal Kombat is a bad game, very violent got a lot of blood makes me feel scared. :bheart:

Find some trained in the art of Broom Kombat and use a lenscap to propose la :bsmilie:

Find some trained in the art of Broom Kombat and use a lenscap to propose la :bsmilie:

But I'm not supposed to find girls and propose to them with lenscap right.
THey should have it already, together with the broom.

I think I should propose with an apron. :)

locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.