Anyone using the Manfrotoo Neotec 458B Tripod

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW I think you can setup a neotec tripod in less than 30 sec if you are using a ball head. It is a simple press and release.

King Tiger said:
The good point is that the setup is vey fast and easy, just press the button and you will be ready in less than 2 minutes at most.

Dennis said:
You sure Gitzo CF is cheaper ??.

In HK, yes. About SGD$549 after exchange rate... ;p

But seriously, this NeoTec thingi is nothing but fancy nancy stuff, its not like you have a How-Fast-Can-You-Set-Up-Your-Tripod Competition to compete in... :bsmilie:

A Tripod have to be:
1. Of Suitable Height
2. Of Suitable Stability relative to your equipment
3. Of Suitable Built to last until you are so old you need a walking stick (den u will use it more often... :bsmilie: )
4. Of Suitable Weight so you won't be bitching abt it when u bring it out...

Thanks for the reply ...
erm $500 for such heavy stuff ....
never mind i will look for some other model again ....
dun really like gitzo .... i am a damn lazy person i dun like the way gitzo open up the leg ... need to turn turn turn turn turn .... thats why i like this neotec one ...
the 190 and 055 CF version is just 400g lighter ... i dunno about the price different guess it is at least $200 more in that case i dun think that 400g worth the $200 .....

latmo said:
Thanks for the reply ...
dun really like gitzo .... i am a damn lazy person i dun like the way gitzo open up the leg ... need to turn turn turn turn turn .... thats why i like this neotec one ...
the 190 and 055 CF version is just 400g lighter ... i dunno about the price different guess it is at least $200 more in that case i dun think that 400g worth the $200 .....

400g is already quite an reduction from just the 3 legs... i'd prefer to get the 4 section 055 version, cos its going to be a shorter version than my 055, and at the weight or a 190...

latmo said:
Thanks for the reply ...

Lazy?... den shouldn't be bother to bring a tripod out in the first place right? :bsmilie: (joking...)

RossChang said:
Lazy?... den shouldn't be bother to bring a tripod out in the first place right? :bsmilie: (joking...)

you are right
most of the time i dun bother to bring out my 1KG tripod :bsmilie:
will bring it out only when i know i the whole day i will be shooting
but the camera is always in my bag when i go out :)

Anyone knows where to buy 458B in Singapore? TK doesn't seem to carry it.

Status
Not open for further replies.