Anyone one know who is he?

Status
Not open for further replies.
King Tiger said:
Agree with Adam here, give newmemberz a break.

Btw, Adam is a Pro..........................

teacher

haha... maybe newmemberz is the guy in the pic... :bsmilie:

btw how come nobody take a shot of me den ask who is he? a sniper wannabe? :bsmilie:

i feel that many a time a non-pro is more concerned about looking like a pro(exteriorly) than a pro about looking like one.

Wah lau, I am bombarded like a machine gun....

I just think pro becoz,
I'm comparing him with my self who uses small bags, cheap lenses, cheap filters.

Anyway juz wondering whether He is one of us or not....
"pro" is just a pre-compliment for him lah.....

Sorry for those who feels my judgement whether someone pro or not has a different standard with you all.....

Whether you look like a pro or not is not the issue. It's your service that matters most.:)

newmemberz said:

I just think pro becoz,
I'm comparing him with my self who uses small bags, cheap lenses, cheap filters.

Sorry for those who feels my judgement whether someone pro or not has a different standard with you all.....

Hi newmemberz

No bombardment here and welcome to CS.

Just to say that equipment does not define a person a pro.

Even a normal camera can take great pictures.

Anyone seen with a cam and bag ..
will be SHOT and later post inside CS ?

OT .. wat the bag hes carrying ? stealth reporter ? model number ?
anione knows ?

newmemberz said:

I just think pro becoz,

newmemberz, just take what people say here with a pinch of salt. There are many here who will pounce on someone on some comment he/she made. I was like that before.:bsmilie:
Each of us view a pro in different ways. Some say equipment, some say dressing, some say 'looks', etc. I have seen enough photograhers to say that it's all about how well you deliver your services. There are quite a few here who are not full-time photogs but they deliver good results. These I deem as 'pros'. And there are those who are full-time photogs but their results are quite pathetic. I have seen a friend's wedding photos taken by a studio photog which say enough about how poor his foundation is. :eek:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
haha... maybe newmemberz is the guy in the pic... :bsmilie:

btw how come nobody take a shot of me den ask who is he? a sniper wannabe? :bsmilie:

You look just like you've participate in the NDP parade march pass leh.

Status
Not open for further replies.