Anyone has experience with Techno Gadgets?

because nikon 24-70 in local set is around $2,6++
in technogadgets it is on sale at $2,122 .... price is very far from local set... thats why im thinking of getting it from them rather than getting a used set without warranty at $2k...

The trick really lies in spotting a good deal. I am not averse to purchasing gray sets, and one must be aware that the discount comes at willingness to accept greater risks.

because nikon 24-70 in local set is around $2,6++
in technogadgets it is on sale at $2,122 .... price is very far from local set... thats why im thinking of getting it from them rather than getting a used set without warranty at $2k...

You can also try our friendly neighbor up north... prices are a little more than the TG price but you do get international warranty coverage.

technogadgets iz gooood

If you are in no hurry to get your gears, don't mind grey sets if the price is lower, I can say go for it. Of course you need to know what you want to buy. They deliver to you without charge.

I got my 2 gears during the x'mas and CNY festive season. The first purchase only came about 9 days' time, and I'm still waiting for my second which is already 10 days. Be prepared for longer delivery time though they said most items will reach you in 5 days' time.

i think ill give them a try.. since im not in a hurry to get my item.. i can wait 1week...

Hi,

Just to tag along. Does Techno Gadget provide the box and accessories when purchase just the body? or the give the kit box?
Just to clarify. before making purchase.

I can only say they are more responsive and a mobile number to text or call. Got my order confirmation after 5-7 days. Did a self collect as I am curious about what they are like and taka is not some place unfamiliar. Found that the main business is not camera related. The receptionist is in charge of distributing the products in blue bags (can see quite a number of orders).

What I dislike are they only let me know that the lens I have ordered is not available on the day of collection and when the accounts send me a statement in the form of email, the lens was charged. I had to clarify using the contact number given. But I got my money after sending my account numbers.

my item took about 3 weeks+ to arrive, and you may have to prompt a few times to get any reply from them regarding your item. however the replies are helpful.