Anyone from Novena?

Status
Not open for further replies.
if it's people of walking together, try the parks, less distraction, more couples holding hands

I'll be heading to the Volvo Ocean Race Village this sat afternoon. Anyone like to join me? :) Incidentally there's a beach sports event in Sentosa on the same day too.

Great idea...I be on majority side....IF alotz are goin y shouldnt i..:)

Please confirm aite,,thanks

Halo, can i join also?
I have D60, newbie :angel:

Hi, I'm Wellington :)
staying at kim keat road, 3 mins walk from Shaw plaza....
buzz me if want to take photo around here, because i stayed here for 3 years but hardly take any photos around this area... >___<
i'm using canon...

Guys, this Sunday we will go out, okay? We'll gather at Novena MRT station, 2pm. Contact Abel (83451889) or Joshua (98753716). The rest of you, who can't join tomorrow, we will try next time, ha ha.
P/S: The rest of you, plz give me you phone number and MSN.

Guys, this Sunday we will go out, okay? We'll gather at Novena MRT station, 2pm. Contact Abel (83451889) or Joshua (98753716). The rest of you, who can't join tomorrow, we will try next time, ha ha.

bro, u all go where? tomolo i work till ard 4pm. if i can cabut early i meet u all there. but no promise though.

Any suggestions on where to go? We haven't exactly decided yet.

i'm living somewhere near novena...am using a canon 40D with couples of telephone lens. Looking for buddies to go photography with.

thanks....is this a club or do i need to enroll into one? i'm not local so kinda not sure where u all r shooting

you guys are pretty efficient.. but i'm flying out @ 10am tmrw.. till the next time.. hv fun! :)

the volvo race sounds interesting, too bad i just saw your msg.. & nursing a headache from tennis this morning.. hv fun!
I'll be heading to the Volvo Ocean Race Village this sat afternoon. Anyone like to join me? :) Incidentally there's a beach sports event in Sentosa on the same day too.

Bad timing, I have a tuition session with my mentee... Another time ba, enjoy!

Novena is like a sad place man... Mostly I take a train to Orchard or a bus to Botanical Gardens.

Okay. Now I know where you guys will be. I'll contact you if I'm heading there after my lunch appt.

Status
Not open for further replies.