Anyone from Novena?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me Jalan Bahagia ! Blk 30.

How are you finding the 10-22?

sharp :cool: I :heart: this lens ;p build quality also :thumbsup: not L series quality but already good lah ;p

err.. can i swap with your 580? ;)

i'm still idle this week till thurs inclusive.. any weekday keeners? :)

i'm just next to the whampoa mkt.
Nice. Mind if I have a go at it if we have an outing?

Looks like quite a few staying within the Whampoa Drive region huh? :cool:

Yozy pple, Jon here. Live along Mandalay Road, keep me updated with any outings around this region, there should be loads of things to take around here, streets, alleys etc. To the newbies and everyone else, pick your cam and start shooting, welcome to the club ;)

D300 18-200mm 80-200mm SB800

Yozy pple, Jon here. Live along Mandalay Road, keep me updated with any outings around this region, there should be loads of things to take around here, streets, alleys etc. To the newbies and everyone else, pick your cam and start shooting, welcome to the club. Hope to learn from you guys soon ;)

D300 18-200mm 80-200mm SB800

what's your real name?

that my name loh. Junaidi

hahaha,,

Good at last i find whampoa kaki..
Me stayin at Blk 111...hey we should make a team.. at least i got khaki...i no expert.
But i willing to learn. MAybe we could share some knowledge...

Thanks
Fatah..

email(munky_81@hotmail.com)

hey bro fatah, you and me stay same blk leh. u stay what floor. me stay 2nd floor

that my name loh. Junaidi

hey bro fatah, you and me stay same blk leh. u stay what floor. me stay 2nd floor

hAHAHA..me stay 4th floor... 2nd floor which side.??
Unsangkerable..

:D

bro me. 2nd floor, just above the mama shop. how abt yourself?

oH OK...
I think i saw u b4..u married rite? I staying at 4 floor..haha
I also tall like u la...a bit plump. Haha

Rajah Court:bigeyes:

Shall we go out on this sunday (11th Jan)?

Great idea...I be on majority side....IF alotz are goin y shouldnt i..:)

Please confirm aite,,thanks

I'm at Belmondo View along Pegu Road. You can probably see my place from yours. Haha.

Where is Pegu road? Sounds familiar but idk where. HAHA What colour is your building?

This thread should be titled "Anyone from Whampoa/Balestier?" instead....! So many ppl from that area!
If I'm not wrong, there used to be a dental clinic at the top of Pegu Road, and a bird shop at the corner of Pegu and Balestier Roads.

Nice. Mind if I have a go at it if we have an outing?

can :) I'm planning to go orchad but I don't know when, I want to take some pics of people walking together(dating) ;p for valentine day hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.