Anyone bought the EOS 1000D already?

Status
Not open for further replies.

big_dailou

Sep 15, 2005
Live in happiness!
For those of you who bought the 1000D already, mind sharing your experience with me? Are you happy with the quality and performance? In the scale of 1 (worst :nono:) to 10 (best :bsmilie:), how will you rate it? Thanks!

others like it doesn;t mean you'll like it too leh bro.. why not go down to the shops and try it yourself?

Yeah. You must see if you like the feel of the camera as some people prefers bigger camera body. I'm saying this because a DSLR ain't cheap. You must try it out for yourself and then decide if you like it or don't. If you want to know more about this camera, go here to find out more.:)

For those of you who bought the 1000D already, mind sharing your experience with me? Are you happy with the quality and performance? In the scale of 1 (worst :nono:) to 10 (best :bsmilie:), how will you rate it? Thanks!

There were already 2 guys selling 1000D in buy/sell ;)

Havent bought the camera yet. The camera is very light and small, the feel is like you're holding a 350D so i still considering.:)

I rmb a guy that owns a 1Ds Mark III who bought a 1000D on impulse and regretted it because of it's puny VF :bsmilie:

I bought it from Japan .... and my wife, who is a camera idiot, loves it! and I think that speaks a lot.
Slap in a 8GB SDHC@6 and she is a happy shooter.

Cost me S$750 for the kit, so cant compare to local set pricing.
My Canon A620 cost me >S$600 when it was launched a few years back so I think it is excellent value for $$.
Now my wife only uses the A620 for its movie function.
Even she cannot deny that the pics looks very good compared to our old P&S.

We are not serious photographer so pls take my experience with a pitch of salt. I am here to share only. We just view through the viewfinder and point and shoot in continuous mode at our kids. Then we delete all those blur pics, that's all. I had a D40 before but my wife hated it.

If you are interested, you can read my thread on my first experience with 1000D.

Upgraded from a P&S and a noob, so not all the flaws are due to the camera :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.