Any RC Car Kaki from Bukit Panjang?

Status
Not open for further replies.
argh......just cannot wait to start my car again........My engine seems like got problem......very difficult to start.......sometimes even took 15-25 minutes to start it........after can get started run for about 5 or 10 minutes, if engine stopped then difficult to start again......maybe engine too hot?....any expert to advice?.....need expert to tune my engine as well.......

Please share, if anyone herekeen n free....hahahahah....

argh......just cannot wait to start my car again........My engine seems like got problem......very difficult to start.......sometimes even took 15-25 minutes to start it........after can get started run for about 5 or 10 minutes, if engine stopped then difficult to start again......maybe engine too hot?....any expert to advice?.....need expert to tune my engine as well.......

Please share, if anyone herekeen n free....hahahahah....

Hi bro...

what engine r u using for ur car? please take note of the following things....if engine hard to start un-screw ur glow and prim it a few times most likly is engine flood. this will sure kill ur engine slowly in timess...if u r using a starter box lagi best. put ard 7-10 drops of after run oil and it will helps in the later stage.

last questions how long have u been running with this engine? any maintainance done with it? if not need to take out the engine and re-check the conrod, piston and piston linear..also check if ur compression is good or not...how to check ur compression? tighten ur glow plug and make sure is not over tighten then turn the fly wheels see will you able to turn a round? if it ables to turn a full round means good luck, new engine is on ur ways....but if u cannot turn after half round means u save $$$ meaning engine is still good....after tht prim n re-tune.

what i see from ur engine is tunning issues, LSN need to tune could be too lean or rich...hopes the above helps.:)

Hi bro...

what engine r u using for ur car? please take note of the following things....if engine hard to start un-screw ur glow and prim it a few times most likly is engine flood. this will sure kill ur engine slowly in timess...if u r using a starter box lagi best. put ard 7-10 drops of after run oil and it will helps in the later stage.

last questions how long have u been running with this engine? any maintainance done with it? if not need to take out the engine and re-check the conrod, piston and piston linear..also check if ur compression is good or not...how to check ur compression? tighten ur glow plug and make sure is not over tighten then turn the fly wheels see will you able to turn a round? if it ables to turn a full round means good luck, new engine is on ur ways....but if u cannot turn after half round means u save $$$ meaning engine is still good....after tht prim n re-tune.

what i see from ur engine is tunning issues, LSN need to tune could be too lean or rich...hopes the above helps.:)

Master!.....Oh Tuning Master!.......Finally, you came in....:bsmilie: .....Time for me to show you around. :bsmilie:

Like the pictures of your Hyper 7?

Master!.....Oh Tuning Master!.......Finally, you came in....:bsmilie: .....Time for me to show you around. :bsmilie:

Like the pictures of your Hyper 7?

hhmm where is tht master? rc world only basher and racer kekeke...i've downloaded the pic...can't wait to see more of my hyper7 in actionsss..good job for ur frz :) :thumbsup: alamak mi forget his name liao....bro this sat u have someone to help u then mi dun wan to tag alone as dunno much abt photo taking leh....like very tin teh ...

if u r using a starter box lagi best. "put ard 7-10 drops of after run oil and it will helps in the later stage." --1

Thanks for ur advice bro....but a bit confuse as im not the expert of engine......need to ask u something, if u dont mind.

1. 7-10 drops....what is that? can u explain?

Engine is about 3-4 years i think. second hand one. send for servising last year...then OK liao.....after play for another 2-3 moths...then stop playing until now...it is almost 1 year never play again.......
u mention that re-check the conrod, piston and piston linear....but i dont know how to check leh.... any tips?
fly wheel? what is that?????.....i also think that it is a tuning problem...i can feel that but not too sure about it.......tuning is just too difficult for me....i don't even know what is the correct tuning..........don't know much about all these....still learning......so sorry.......

it would be glad if you can assist me......if u r free this weekend maybe can do it together n i can leran from you.......heheheh...i can treat u lunch.....heheh

cheers...

hhmm where is tht master? rc world only basher and racer kekeke...i've downloaded the pic...can't wait to see more of my hyper7 in actionsss..good job for ur frz :) :thumbsup: alamak mi forget his name liao....bro this sat u have someone to help u then mi dun wan to tag alone as dunno much abt photo taking leh....like very tin teh ...

Bro, you can tag along...btw need your help on my wireless lah.....this weekend can't bash with you, too occupied lah. Do see see look look around....you'll be tempted to get a cam....Ai pi ai ci let me know, I'll be at your service. :D

Thanks for ur advice bro....but a bit confuse as im not the expert of engine......need to ask u something, if u dont mind.

1. 7-10 drops....what is that? can u explain?

Engine is about 3-4 years i think. second hand one. send for servising last year...then OK liao.....after play for another 2-3 moths...then stop playing until now...it is almost 1 year never play again.......
u mention that re-check the conrod, piston and piston linear....but i dont know how to check leh.... any tips?
fly wheel? what is that?????.....i also think that it is a tuning problem...i can feel that but not too sure about it.......tuning is just too difficult for me....i don't even know what is the correct tuning..........don't know much about all these....still learning......so sorry.......

it would be glad if you can assist me......if u r free this weekend maybe can do it together n i can leran from you.......heheheh...i can treat u lunch.....heheh

cheers...

Basically, need to open up your engine, to check for any defects or rust on the engine component. If you did not put after run oil, engine will gone. :cry:

Bro, you can tag along...btw need your help on my wireless lah.....this weekend can't bash with you, too occupied lah. Do see see look look around....you'll be tempted to get a cam....Ai pi ai ci let me know, I'll be at your service. :D

wireless will sure help u out la...but then won't be tagging u leh scare kana tio poison....rc already make mi broke leh...cannot go more then tht...unless .....mi kana toto kekek but dun think so la...heeee:think:

wireless will sure help u out la...but then won't be tagging u leh scare kana tio poison....rc already make mi broke leh...cannot go more then tht...unless .....mi kana toto kekek but dun think so la...heeee:think:

Then I pray for toto god, to let you kanna strike...then join me in photography. :bsmilie:
BTW, if you strike toto, can get me a second car. Same for me also, get you for X-ray buggy. ;)

BTW, we can form a Ten Mile Basher Squad.

Then I pray for toto god, to let you kanna strike...then join me in photography. :bsmilie:
BTW, if you strike toto, can get me a second car. Same for me also, get you for X-ray buggy. ;)

if really kana like wat u had said then u can get ur DREAM MARK 3 cam liao...plus xray and SERPENT tooo with all hopupssss and RB enginesss hehehhe....if 1st price comes to me la...

tht guy whom posted saying his engine got problem is who ar? did he came down on sat?

if really kana like wat u had said then u can get ur DREAM MARK 3 cam liao...plus xray and SERPENT tooo with all hopupssss and RB enginesss hehehhe....if 1st price comes to me la...

tht guy whom posted saying his engine got problem is who ar? did he came down on sat?

Yap, he is the man who rode the bike to come a see lah. The father and son come with the car, took the pictures on your hyper in action.

Ooooooh, MK3.....:think: ......I still like my Team Magic. :)

hi tuning master....i believe u r one of them on last saturday....r u going ont his weekend again?......

cheers....

Yap, he is the man who rode the bike to come a see lah. The father and son come with the car, took the pictures on your hyper in action.

Ooooooh, MK3.....:think: ......I still like my Team Magic. :)

ohh ok now get the full pic liao...er u not temp by SERPENT 1/8? heehee

hi tuning master....i believe u r one of them on last saturday....r u going ont his weekend again?......

cheers....

hi pls dun call mi tunning master leh...feel so paisay...:embrass: yes i'm one of them on last sat....as for this sat i think all of them is busy....so most likly this sat wont be bashing....but if u r free on friday night, come n join us in woodlands....i'll be helping another kakis to tune his engine....also can help u to check on ur's too if you dun mind....;) let me know if u r free on tht night?

hi pls dun call mi tunning master leh...feel so paisay...:embrass: yes i'm one of them on last sat....as for this sat i think all of them is busy....so most likly this sat wont be bashing....but if u r free on friday night, come n join us in woodlands....i'll be helping another kakis to tune his engine....also can help u to check on ur's too if you dun mind....;) let me know if u r free on tht night?

Hmmm....the ghost carpark? :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.