Any one game for shooting tomorrow morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tulip123 said:
my.php
u pasted the wrong link from photovideoi, use the one with the IMG tags

nice shot but note the horizontal angle, its not straight. some PP might help

Sorry for the blunder, will paste properly next time:embrass:

longkangman can u pls elaborate on the WW2 shrine, keen to know more

i tot its somewhere at MacRitchie Reservoir area? but i nv attempt 2 go there alone, let me kno if u guys plan 2 go okie! ;p

Blimmer thanks for your comment, back of my mind, I have always wanted to PP the orientation and even try out the "keystone" adjustment to see if perpective correction would work in this case.

Singapore WW2 Shinto Shrine - Syonan Jinja, a Shinto Shrine, was built was 1942 to commemorate victory over their occupation in Singapore at MacRitchie Reservoir. When the Japanese surrendered, they blew up the temple and the bridge linking to it.

The GPS data
-latitude (1.3483 degrees) 1° 20' 53"
-longitude (103.8123 degrees) 103° 48' 44" East

Have recce that place before during army days, will be going there by car then on foot to the exact location.

If you have the coordinates, can try with google earth to pinpoint where you need to go. Not sure if you can map out a track or foot path to the shrine.

:)

longkangman said:
Singapore WW2 Shinto Shrine - Syonan Jinja, a Shinto Shrine, was built was 1942 to commemorate victory over their occupation in Singapore at MacRitchie Reservoir. When the Japanese surrendered, they blew up the temple and the bridge linking to it.

The GPS data
-latitude (1.3483 degrees) 1° 20' 53"
-longitude (103.8123 degrees) 103° 48' 44" East

Have recce that place before during army days, will be going there by car then on foot to the exact location.

count me in!! :gbounce:

Wah kool, gps and all.

Actually I jog often during my lunch time in MacRichie Reservior trail and boardwalk, will bring my Garmin GPS one of these days to see if I can locate the shrine, wonder if my Garmin still works, long time no use!

Oh yah one thing, heard that the D200 has gps built in, will be cool for this kind of situation...

But what has the shrine got to do with my windows photo posting huh? :dunno:

Google earth you can't see much of MacRitchie Reservoir trails, covered by trees.

hmm...sound interesting.

Tulip123 said:
Wah kool, gps and all.

Oh yah one thing, heard that the D200 has gps built in, will be cool for this kind of situation...

You have to use the 10 pins to serial port connector then to you Garmin GPS. D200 does not have GPS built-in. :(

But what has the shrine got to do with my windows photo posting huh?
I OT far far liao this time sure kena PM liao. :(

Very sorry.

That location is not difficult to locate. :)

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.