Any lady photographers around ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
previously someone posted a similar thread but a lot of "wolves" came..haha! i'm also interested to know which moderator to PM for the subforum...

tonight there's chingay (padang) and the evo x launch party (national stadium)...good for night shots...

What??
I've been a CS member for 1 year already and I never knew about this lady subforum!!!:bigeyes:

Which moderator must I PM?

previously someone posted a similar thread but a lot of "wolves" came..haha! i'm also interested to know which moderator to PM for the subforum...

tonight there's chingay (padang) and the evo x launch party (national stadium)...good for night shots...
I'm not very sure, cos I'm not eligible to join the sub forum... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
but you can PM Edmund, Darren, Jason Ho for your request.

Yes, there are many "wolves" around here, so better use your "ah mah's"' photo as avatar, and state 88 years old in your profile, so no one will come and disturb you.

Good idea... but too rush cos' we haven't got the consensus of everyone...
I suggest the weekend in a fortnight time?

Since we cannot verify the gender of our members online, we have relied on "word of mouth" from known female photographers to alert us of new female members in ClubSNAP, and from there, we can set their status to view the Ladies Only forum.

If you know a female photographer who is already in the Ladies Only forum, get them to message me, Jason Ho or Edmund with your member nickname.

Hi, Everyone. Count me in too :)

Hi Darren, I'm new... so dun know any female photographer yet...
Are any of you ladies registered with Darren ?...i.e. have access to the LAdies only Forum..
Will meet up with you soon... to confirm my gender *haha*

Since we cannot verify the gender of our members online, we have relied on "word of mouth" from known female photographers to alert us of new female members in ClubSNAP, and from there, we can set their status to view the Ladies Only forum.

If you know a female photographer who is already in the Ladies Only forum, get them to message me, Jason Ho or Edmund with your member nickname.
True....I also have this concern... but come on.. we're in S'pore...what's the fear ??
We will arrange an outing as discussed....if any of them turn out to be a guy...we will just leave him behind...
Dun worry ladies... I happen to know Aikido....

i in this forum for quite some time, did not know of the hidden sub forum too...

Erm, sorry, can i just ask a really newbie question - is this a joke? The Ladies Sub-Forum thingy I mean....

And oh yeah, will love to meet up with fellow female photographers - sounds like fun! :)

Dun think so... first it was a senior member who told me... then the CS adminstrator Darren asked me to show proof of my gender...

Low crime does not mean no crime.

Just because you know Aikido does not mean that the other party that want to do harm do not also have martial arts background.

I've seen woman who have martial arts background panic under stress and everything went south during training.

True....I also have this concern... but come on.. we're in S'pore...what's the fear ??
We will arrange an outing as discussed....if any of them turn out to be a guy...we will just leave him behind...
Dun worry ladies... I happen to know Aikido....

*waving my handkerchief wildly*

I am a faerie ..and one of the blurest photo enthusiast too....:lovegrin:

hi ppl, just curious...whats all abt the outing that is catered just for gals or just for guys. I mean everyone in here shares the same hobby,it will be fun to have outings that consist of all genders and at least able to share how each gender's perspective in taking pics is like...

Huh ? so nobody is registered with Darren

we do have a ladies-only sub-section... and believe me, it is so well-protect and hidden even the guy-mods are not allowed access. period. oh yeah.. we do have a few lady-mods ard. ;)

and the rational for a ladies-only sub-section (with all its inherent protection) is pretty obvious, yah? wat i can suggest the interested ladies do is to organise a small gathering with one of the CS Admins (or an appointed CS lady-mod) one of these days and do a blanket registration on the spot. apart from getting an existing, confirmed lady member to vouch for you, i guess this is by far the easiest way to confirm your identity, short of scanning and sending your i/c to CS Admins... :sweatsm:

hi ppl, just curious...whats all abt the outing that is catered just for gals or just for guys. I mean everyone in here shares the same hobby,it will be fun to have outings that consist of all genders and at least able to share how each gender's perspective in taking pics is like...
Sure..Mr Undergrd.. I agree with your perspective that it will be fun to have outings that consist of all genders... we ladies will join when we find it suitable... but once in a while it's nice to to have just an outing with the gals once in a while...
Once I went for a shooting organised by a friend... in the end ... it felt like a SDU date... majority of the guys seems to have other motives.... kept asking me and the rest of the gals about other stuff..not only are they lousy with their skills...they are not even interested in photography... *sigh*
But I believe majority of the guys here are really experts or at least have a genuine interest in photography...we will join those activities you guys organise if they appeal to our interest... but when the gals want a ladies-only outing just to get to know each other... and a guy barge in...his motive is questionable.

Low crime does not mean no crime.

Just because you know Aikido does not mean that the other party that want to do harm do not also have martial arts background.

I've seen woman who have martial arts background panic under stress and everything went south during training.
Sure..."Low crime does not mean no crime"... but it's not like we are going to somewhere *ulu* in the middle of the night..

The fact that I know Aikido just simply means that i have at least a chance of running fast : P
I also panic during multiple attacker routine.....it's only human......
Aiya... why you make it sound as if we are going to meet a group of terriorist..worse come to worse.... we just yell and scream...
Anyway... thanks for your concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.