any fireworks for NDP rehearsal ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was waiting together with a couple of CSers at the kallang basin..then the fireworks turn up in bits and pieces and crappy. what a way to close the national stadium

i was waiting together with a couple of CSers at the kallang basin..then the fireworks turn up in bits and pieces and crappy. what a way to close the national stadium

not forgeting the RESPONSIBLE TP.... who keep chasing me away...
end up... i shoot nothing...

Was really disappointed the way how it ended just now. Should end with a blast instead of strings of fireworks. Maybe GST up liao, they saving for 9th Aug instead

Spoke to the TP he said "rich ppl there complain since this morning", there's nothing they can do either... so have to carry on with their job, otherwise kena complain "Bo Jo Kang" :D

Anyway the Fworks really disappointed didn't even lasted 5 mins :thumbsd:

Spoke to the TP he said "rich ppl there complain since this morning", there's nothing they can do either... so have to carry on with their job, otherwise kena complain "Bo Jo Kang" :D

Anyway the Fworks really disappointed didn't even lasted 5 mins :thumbsd:

yea i understand their needs...

but its a public and commom area loh...

i was told there will be fireworks from 14 jul(rehersal), 21 jul(rehersal), 28 july(preview), 4 aug(rehersal)

the rehersal on 7 jul the fireworks shdnt start yet

hope this helps - but dun kill me if the info not 100% correct!

I think the best bet is 28 July..... for preview... not sure if rehearsal is another wasted trip....

Thanks for your info... any bro going down???

I think the best bet is 28 July..... for preview... not sure if rehearsal is another wasted trip....

Thanks for your info... any bro going down???

I should be going down on 28th. But dunno where to take the photos from. I am thinking of capturing the floating platform as the backdrop with the fireworks in the foreground. any suggestions?

ken..u were there as well ah?? w ya van or BM? i was running circles around it as well..damn shitty.

it really doesn't make sense to make pple keep moving...as it'll cause the jam and cause inconvenience to the very residence who complain about it. they wanna stay there, they have to put up with heavy traffic at such ocassions.

and the most pathetic FW ever...RIP, national stadium.

Once glance at today Sunday Times and you can see how pathetic the fireworks was.

:sticktong it was shockingly disappointing and embrassing such them use such tiny flares to

bid farewell to our National Stadium. ;(

I should be going down on 28th. But dunno where to take the photos from. I am thinking of capturing the floating platform as the backdrop with the fireworks in the foreground. any suggestions?

I shot from Opposite the platform...... That is near one raffles quay... low light that time, I had some problem..... Using 200-300mm of my sigma mostly....

Spoke to the TP as well .... and going in circles around there like most of you bros here for the national stadium fireworks. In the end, gave up. And judging from the news, glad I went home. :bsmilie: They should consider demolishing the stadium like how the people in US does it....by blowing up the pillars for the structure to collapse. Sure will be nice for photography.

TP said condo people complain we are disturbing peace. If that were true, that is some snobbish residents there too.:(

TP said condo people complain we are disturbing peace. If that were true, that is some snobbish residents there too.:(

I am surprised that many of us here are not aware of SNOBBISH people around, and there are more and more.... sadly... humanity drop to a new low... and lets hope that they are the minority...

and the most pathetic FW ever...RIP, national stadium.
Crappiest fireworks ever...wasted my whole evening there. :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd: Only got home around 1 plus...after the "fireworks fiasco" I went Kallang for supper but got to wait for bus ..all so packed! :(

Maybe the residents should complain to MINDEF that the F-16 and chopters flying above their residences during those NDP rehersals are disturbing their peace as well. :bsmilie:

I am surprised that many of us here are not aware of SNOBBISH people around, and there are more and more.... sadly... humanity drop to a new low... and lets hope that they are the minority...

I am sadly aware actually with 67000 millionaires in SG now, bound to have more snobbish ones created:bsmilie: . But there could be many other conclusions to that saga yesterday as TP are out in full force to make a fast buck also. I just take what the TP said with a pinch of salt too. I did see the tow truck making good business of towing a car away from there. :bsmilie:

Maybe the residents should complain to MINDEF that the F-16 and chopters flying above their residences during those NDP rehersals are disturbing their peace as well. :bsmilie:

hahaha .. good one. Not forgetting the heli that pollute the sky with "colored smoke" when they fly past with the SG flag.....:bsmilie:

I am sadly aware actually with 67000 millionaires in SG now, bound to have more snobbish ones created:bsmilie: . But there could be many other conclusions to that saga yesterday as TP are out in full force to make a fast buck also. I just take what the TP said with a pinch of salt too. I did see the tow truck making good business of towing a car away from there. :bsmilie:

Hey... our TOP TOP civil servants salary need to be paid, and these are certainly, good windows of opportunity for them for BONUS! :bsmilie:

hahaha .. good one. Not forgetting the heli that pollute the sky with "colored smoke" when they fly past with the SG flag.....:bsmilie:

SAF properties are not subjected to common law...

Status
Not open for further replies.