Any Dog Lovers here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danntbt said:
Was in Guizhou recently....plenty of dog lovers there........but the yum yum type....

errr mean for food into stomach?

Haze said:
errr mean for food into stomach?
Yup....those who fill their tum-tum with doggy...Was quite irritated by the guide who kept on harping on the 'delicacy' he love so much.....even boastin g that dogs run away from him when they smell him coming....

i meeting kolshe at 11.30am burger king.

Hey if you guys intend to have burger king there.. remember to grab today Strait times burger king coupon to use.. :)

Hi guys,

anyone here yesterday took snap on my rascal.. can i have a copy so i can print for my keeping :p

please email the file to me at haze_koh@yahoo.com.sg

thanks

Raptor took this :)

xftcv6.jpg

Haze said:
i meeting kolshe at 11.30am burger king.

Hey if you guys intend to have burger king there.. remember to grab today Strait times burger king coupon to use.. :)

wahs you totally spell my name so darn wrong :cry: :cry: :cry:

msn you the pic later.

Koelsch said:
wahs you totally spell my name so darn wrong :cry: :cry: :cry:

msn you the pic later.

gee.. very pai sei... ya msn me.. me on mc today --___--

xfthz6.jpg

took by raptor :)

raptor84 said:
Yah lah your rascal very cute :D

he use to be super cute.. but now his nose become pink and muzzle become brown.. not as cute liao -___-

Hi GUys :(

rascal is going for sterlisation this friday. Please wish him good luck

OUCH ... :sweat:

Good luck ... :sweat:

A male dog w/o .... :p

dEthANGeL said:
OUCH ... :sweat:

Good luck ... :sweat:

A male dog w/o .... :p

:cry: no choice for his own good :cry:

For medical reasons and for his old age .. its good ... but i try not to. Even my golden retriever i don't do it ... but i do ask the vet to check if there's any problem, i'll proceed with the operation. But to date, thankfully - none :sweat:

dEthANGeL said:
For medical reasons and for his old age .. its good ... but i try not to. Even my golden retriever i don't do it ... but i do ask the vet to check if there's any problem, i'll proceed with the operation. But to date, thankfully - none :sweat:

that;s my initial thought too.
But got ppl advise me... she did that for her dog.. When discover he got testicular cancer and went for operation. is too late.. the cancer already spread out :(

Status
Not open for further replies.