Any couples met in CS??!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hoping my next GF will be a photographer so that we can " SPEND MORE TIMES TOGETHER " and she wont be angry about me + photography and when we get married next time i will have my side of 5-10 photographer + her side of 5-10 photographer to cover for us and we will have lots of memories to keep ...:sweat: (maybe in my dream)

hmm ..... :embrass:

ortega said:
and hopefully both of you use the same system
oh hopefully she gt more lens then me :bsmilie:

ortega said:
and hopefully both of you use the same system

:thumbsup: Another great post for this thread again.:thumbsup: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

S11loop said:
I am hoping my next GF will be a photographer so that we can " SPEND MORE TIMES TOGETHER " and she wont be angry about me + photography and when we get married next time i will have my side of 5-10 photographer + her side of 5-10 photographer to cover for us and we will have lots of memories to keep ...:sweat: (maybe in my dream)

She must use Nikon rite :bsmilie:

S11loop said:

then u might as well get a model as a gf....juz tell her tt new lens will make her look better.....
:dunno:

Witness said:
then u might as well get a model as a gf....juz tell her tt new lens will make her look better.....
:dunno:
:bsmilie:

Klose said:
She must use Nikon rite :bsmilie:
not really .. if she has lots of white lens i dont mind get back my 20D and start shooting again ;p

S11loop said:
not really .. if she has lots of white lens i dont mind get back my 20D and start shooting again ;p

what 20d? :think: 5d la :bsmilie: actually she needs to be able to attract attention also so you can appear on the front of the straits times -> photog catches serial perverts in action :bsmilie:

But to think of it ,.,. couple can get into flight .. like

This angle not good... Colour not nices ...

:p

Sion said:
You have access to the FBI file on me?

Ermm, sort of.. wt do they call it back in Sydney? :bsmilie:

furrypaws said:
heh, i did

:embrass:

Tnx for being brave to admit it... U r the first to do so! Bravo! :thumbsup:
But for privacy, dun need to tell us who...

Curious onie... can share how u met him? :p

I shld think its' really fun if a couple are both into photography. U can really understand each other's quirks etc. And moreover can share lenses?

Unless u own diff systems .. Headache huh.. Or he/she is a casual shooter but you are more serious.. Then buying lenses n stuffs may still not be easy... HA..

David said:
I shld think its' really fun if a couple are both into photography. U can really understand each other's quirks etc. And moreover can share lenses?

Unless u own diff systems .. Headache huh.. Or he/she is a casual shooter but you are more serious.. Then buying lenses n stuffs may still not be easy... HA..
She will know how much u spend on the lenses then on her..... :eek:

David said:
Curious onie... can share how u met him? :p

we met more than a year ago on a photo shoot gathering :)

Status
Not open for further replies.