Any anime lover here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yah...haha...watched the 1st two eps...omg man really laff till u drop....the baddie guy with the "elephant"...LOL. :bsmilie:
U watched the 1st 2 episodes?

Try.... specifically.... Episode 20. :bsmilie: U'll probably die frm laughter. :bsmilie:

BTW, the voice actress who acted as Yoko is the same singer that sung the opening theme.

Still following Bleach. But the storyline has been a letdown of late.

My all-time fave anime:
1. Macross Plus
2. Ghost In The Shell (Movie)
3. Cowboy Bebop
4. Honey and Clover
5. Gantz
6. Escaflowne
7. Berserk
Hmm... Bleach huh? I've a serious adversion if an anime runs more than 26 episodes. There's a big risk of losing focus - Naruto for example. Its like u're beating a dead dog.

U watched the 1st 2 episodes?

Try.... specifically.... Episode 20. :bsmilie: U'll probably die frm laughter. :bsmilie:

BTW, the voice actress who acted as Yoko is the same singer that sung the opening theme.

Downloading 26 eps, dvd quality... hehe... odex got license tis 1 anot?

Odex licensed every damn thing if u checked the list. :angry:

They even licensed my Nanoha StrikerS and they had the audacity to release it on... of all mediums... (BLASPHEMY!!!) VCD!!! :angry:

And BTW, if u wanna buy it, I can say 2 words: Happy Waiting. Cos Inukami also has a movie too and the DVD is slated to be released only later in the year. :bsmilie:

Odex licensed every damn thing if u checked the list. :angry:

They even licensed my Nanoha StrikerS and they had the audacity to release it on... of all mediums... (BLASPHEMY!!!) VCD!!! :angry:

And BTW, if u wanna buy it, I can say 2 words: Happy Waiting. Cos Inukami also has a movie too and the DVD is slated to be released only later in the year. :bsmilie:

where is the list?

i dun understand y dun they make the disc better quality and also just discard the vcd already...

they should start competing with US on the cover instead of just using the HK bootleg like covers... and the subs really darn low quality, really direct rip from HK bootleg.

where is the list?

i dun understand y dun they make the disc better quality and also just discard the vcd already...

they should start competing with US on the cover instead of just using the HK bootleg like covers... and the subs really darn low quality, really direct rip from HK bootleg.
Bottomline my friend, bottomline.

SHOW ME DA MONEY! :thumbsup:

There u go: http://avpas.com.sg//AVPAS_Authorized.html

An interesting thing to take note:
The creation date for AVPAS website was on 21 April 2007 (remember? Odex sent out letters in June).

wah... so the dangerous...

really is simi eh sai license jiu license...

strange, they never license deathnote, but license devil may cry...

heng never license wangan midnight...

(if i buy original Jap anime for collection sake, can i dl the fansubs?)

wah... so the dangerous...

really is simi eh sai license jiu license...

strange, they never license deathnote, but license devil may cry...

heng never license wangan midnight...

(if i buy original Jap anime for collection sake, can i dl the fansubs?)
Technically speaking, d/l = illegal, regardless of hw many copies u own.

U can own ur CDs, but if u rip, mix its technically illegal as well.

Anyway, if u guys want to insist on original, I gai siao u a place got sell original but Parallel Import Taiwanese anime DVD - there's a shop at Chinatown Point, level.... 4 (or 5) I think. Its pretty huge, u can't miss it for sure. They sell original boxsets.

P/S: I saw Mahoromatic Season 1 & Season 2 boxset there, *tsk* dunno want to buy or not.... ;p

Technically speaking, d/l = illegal, regardless of hw many copies u own.

U can own ur CDs, but if u rip, mix its technically illegal as well.

Anyway, if u guys want to insist on original, I gai siao u a place got sell original but Parallel Import Taiwanese anime DVD - there's a shop at Chinatown Point, level.... 4 (or 5) I think. Its pretty huge, u can't miss it for sure. They sell original boxsets.

P/S: I saw Mahoromatic Season 1 & Season 2 boxset there, *tsk* dunno want to buy or not.... ;p

english or chinese subs?

I've been anime lover for quite some time..lots of favourites...classics like Hayao Miyazaki's Greats(Princess Mononoke, Laputa, Nausicaa etc), Dragonball, Hakuto No Ken and never ones like Bleach, Ouran High School Host Club
but
My all time favourite is 12 Kingdoms...:thumbsup:

12 Kingdoms. Hmmm..... I'd read it in a particular magazine but the genre did not exactly appeal to me.

BTW, watched Full Metal Panic? ;p :bsmilie:

12 Kingdoms. Hmmm..... I'd read it in a particular magazine but the genre did not exactly appeal to me.

BTW, watched Full Metal Panic? ;p :bsmilie:

12 kingdoms have a great story line and character development as well as a richly detailed universe...IMO :thumbsup:

Yes I watched Full Metal Panic and Full Metal Alchemist also ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.