another 'what is this?'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
u use same naming as me liao ar... i guess i guess i guess guess guess...

its plastic...

haha, why you always guess plastic one ... pinky and reflective = plastic? :bsmilie: NOPE! ;p

bigmouse said:
eikin's puzzle

look like can eat one....some sort of desert. maybe jelly or agar with sago?

looks like bigmouse is hungry ;p not jelly, not agar agar, not sago :cool:

eikin said:
haha, why you always guess plastic one ... pinky and reflective = plastic? :bsmilie: NOPE! ;p

actually i can't see color... hehehe... but i thought of something 'dirty' hahaha... anyway i good at guess plastic stuff nia...

hmm pinky reflective... must be your gayish items... hmmmz... bird nest in pink bowl?

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
actually i can't see color... hehehe... but i thought of something 'dirty' hahaha... anyway i good at guess plastic stuff nia...

hmm pinky reflective... must be your gayish items... hmmmz... bird nest in pink bowl?

Del_CtrlnoAlt ----> :kok: <---- eikin

your mind very dirty, need to go vacuum abit later :bsmilie:

btw i was told in army pink no equals to girly ... one of our buildings in camp was painted pink and an instructor say that one is 'masculine pink' ... almost chio kau peng :bsmilie:

how? koh leng idle cannot guess liao har ... :bsmilie:

ok lah, i koh leng korean idol abit ... when you get married SOON most likely you will see it ...

bigmouse was pretty close though

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
dun tell me its dumplings with something the jelly jelly lookalike thing... wats tat...

hahaha, so clever ... can't tell right? wierd wierd right? because they are boiling in the pot

guess2.jpg

:bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
wah long time never see such pots liao... nostalgic sia...

yah lor, how to find this in a modern kitchen in punggol nowadays ... my place full of all these old stuff ... my parents don't want to throw them away cos still can use mah

Haha I thought the jelly is those used for styling your hair one. :bsmilie: One bottle of good look

An egg???

this is hard, I think it is a piece of furniture couch or some cushion, the yellow stuff is the padding inside, the pink color is the fabric.

eikin said:
hahaha, so clever ... can't tell right? wierd wierd right? because they are boiling in the pot

guess2.jpg

:bsmilie:

U too free izit??? :eek:
Why never treat us some of these 'balls'??

Status
Not open for further replies.