another lonely valentine...

Status
Not open for further replies.
When can I confirm with you? I don't need alot, maybe 3 will do...

end of day lor.
i usually knock off very late.about 9pm.
if you really want, and IF i do receive them, i can get my PA/colleague to pass to you.
but seriously, 3 roses...you can get them anywhere.just look into the bins.sure have lah.:)

btw:do you only want rose?sometimes i receive others.

that's probably because you cant meet or live up to their standards too.

For us students,getting them isn't too much of a tough task since money and such rarely come into play at our age.
But I realise the fact that girls tend to have a change of mindset once they enter the workforce.
So rather than face reality later,why not do it now?:)

For us students,getting them isn't too much of a tough task since money and such rarely come into play at our age.
But I realise the fact that girls tend to have a change of mindset once they enter the workforce.

seriously, why do you have such low esteem?

graduate first ya.
gf can come later.

:)

end of day lor.
i usually knock off very late.about 9pm.
if you really want, and IF i do receive them, i can get my PA/colleague to pass to you.
but seriously, 3 roses...you can get them anywhere.just look into the bins.sure have lah.:)

btw:do you only want rose?sometimes i receive others.
Like I mentioned, I'm using it for concept still life shots... Hence I need those that are of high quality... Have visited a number of florist shops, the flowers they have are quite trashy...

Like I mentioned, I'm using it for concept still life shots... Hence I need those that are of high quality... Have visited a number of florist shops, the flowers they have are quite trashy...

dont expect those i receive (if i do receive) to be of 'high' quality ones.
it's valentine's day.

these things are going off shelves like hotcakes.quality control aint in the checklist.

i'm saying from experience.

almost every year i receive roses with broken/slight withered petals.

seriously, why do you have such low esteem?

graduate first ya.
gf can come later.

:)

Low esteem?
So wrong:nono:,i'm narcissitic.

I realistic.
They say there are gem in the hay but is it worth spending the time and effort for that gem>:bsmilie:

i once had a fren in poly whose gf is now a mediacrop artist, they broke up when the gf joined mediacorp and entered the entertainment circle.

my fren being a poly student was then driving a second hand car (considered rich guy during my poly days) however the other guy who was wooing his gf is driving a bmw.. see the power of financial status ? :sweat: i had lost contact with this fren after we graduated.

i once had a fren in poly whose gf is now a mediacrop artist, they broke up when the gf joined mediacorp and entered the entertainment circle.

my fren being a poly student was then driving a second hand car (considered rich guy during my poly days) however the other guy who was wooing his gf is driving a bmw.. see the power of financial status ? :sweat: i had lost contact with this fren after we graduated.

Thanks for refuting my point;)

dont expect those i receive (if i do receive) to be of 'high' quality ones.
it's valentine's day.

these things are going off shelves like hotcakes.quality control aint in the checklist.

i'm saying from experience.

almost every year i receive roses with broken/slight withered petals.
Hmm... Agreed... I once worked as a "flower boy" part time at a major gift shop. Even a bounquet made by novice like me can pass QC during the valentine day... :bsmilie:

I hate to say it, but if all she values in him is his material possessions, that may create issues down the road (putting it diplomatically).

I think the problem lies in finding someone who truly believes in who YOU are and not what you own.

Thanks for refuting my point;)

not all cases are like that.

i had a fren who was a school dropout now married a lady who is a teacher... that lady rejected many guys but choose this fren of mine.. reason is simple : this guy is faithful and down to earth.

I hate to say it, but if all she values in him is his material possessions, that may create issues down the road (putting it diplomatically).

I think the problem lies in finding someone who truly believes in who YOU are and not what you own.

Very idealistic views are sweet but come on!
:rolleyes:

not all cases are like that.

i had a fren who was a school dropout now married a lady who is a teacher... that lady rejected many guys but choose this fren of mine.. reason is simple : this guy is faithful and down to earth.

:sticktong such case are 1/1000
Not very good for role examples and demographic.

Hey! Y lonely? it's jus another day. If you're looking for something interesting to do... do it with your camera! go around places to take pictures of couples!!! Seeing the happiness in others will somehow brighten your day too.... well at least that's for me.. take those happy faces of others... and guess what?? make a photo book with all those pics! it can be a great portfolio of yours! when ppl see happy yet natural faces in your photos, they'll definitely be impressed! check out www.photobook.com.my

Hey! Y lonely? it's jus another day. If you're looking for something interesting to do... do it with your camera! go around places to take pictures of couples!!! Seeing the happiness in others will somehow brighten your day too.... well at least that's for me.. take those happy faces of others... and guess what?? make a photo book with all those pics! it can be a great portfolio of yours! when ppl see happy yet natural faces in your photos, they'll definitely be impressed! check out www.photobook.com.my

Remember to get them to sign photo release forms.

Another lonely soul....

Bf not in Singapore, cousin and buddy on long flight :(

Status
Not open for further replies.