Andrew & Janice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suggest you do not ask your subjects to put any part of their body in the water there. I know the place and its has been known to produce nasty critters. Unless you want your subjects missing an arm or leg, try to stay away from the water.

DeusExMachina said:
I suggest you do not ask your subjects to put any part of their body in the water there. I know the place and its has been known to produce nasty critters. Unless you want your subjects missing an arm or leg, try to stay away from the water.

For Real? We didnt see any sign posts there to warn us abt critters or any other dangerous beings in the water... I have been shooting there for a while now actually.

Anyways...will check with Sentosa. Cheers

DeusExMachina said:

so wat monster is lurking in the waters in those photos??? :dunno: :think:

55611693.jpg

What post processing have you done on this photo ?

Very lovely photos and good shots. I had seen their recent wedding pictures as well, and they're fantastic.

iamasaint, good job!

oreomiuz said:
Very lovely photos and good shots. I had seen their recent wedding pictures as well, and they're fantastic.

iamasaint, good job!

Hey oreo lover...

thanks for the kind words... you have seen theri pics??? Ah... a reader of ickleoriental ehs? :bsmilie: Not many have seen their wedding day pics!

It was really beautiful wasnt it? The wedding that is. Anyways, I might post some pics of that later if Andrew and Janice are ok with it.

Hello kelvin , Dolce sweet series you have ;p .
Love the first picture especially much ,
look like those fairytale-like where prince and princess meet. :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.