Andrew & Janice

Status
Not open for further replies.
espn said:
Not saying safe shots don't work, but I always go for the daringness in your shots to be different, stylish, so this time felt a bit weird only. :confused:

i kind of agree.... used to that unique style u possess.... a sudden change this time round... its still nice... but kind of not so use to it...

btw.... pretty couple... :thumbsup:

namska said:
i kind of agree.... used to that unique style u possess.... a sudden change this time round... its still nice... but kind of not so use to it...

btw.... pretty couple... :thumbsup:

Thanks... errrmmm... can get use to it? :bsmilie: Anyways...i just shoot what i feel is best for the couple...=)

iamasaint said:
Thanks... errrmmm... can get use to it? :bsmilie: Anyways...i just shoot what i feel is best for the couple...=)

can can... haha... when i have my wedding... u'll b the first photographer i think of... haha

Out of all the shots, the first one really impressed me the most. Great composition and wonderful tones..

I think it's great being able to adapt to the style of the folks you're working with. It's no point being radical and different if the end result doesn't please the people who are paying for the shoot.

Good stuff :thumbsup:

Incastasman said:
Great pcs of art:thumbsup: :thumbsup: thanks for sharing!

Errmm...wouldnt consider them pc of art la...but glad you like the pics and thank you for your compliments...

iamasaint said:
Errmm...wouldnt consider them pc of art la...but glad you like the pics and thank you for your compliments...
You're too modest and humble liao... if there's a Photography Idol 2006, think you'll win the award for 2006, 2007, 2008.. 2010...2020... :thumbsup:

simply the best.. :thumbsup: , Feeling like watching the still image captured from TV commercials

Thanks for sharing once again...
Lovely and sweet series.
Some of my personal favs...

Love the background being chosen.
55611683.jpg

Very sweet smile from the bride being captured.
55611681.jpg

So relaxing and loving, by watching the couples & ripples.
55611694.jpg

Just love the way that the bride has to stand
on her toes to reach for the kiss. :bsmilie:
55611693.jpg

Always loved your work. Always been an inspiration to aspiring wedding shooter like me. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.