Amazing CS statistics .... WARNING: sense of humour required

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you guys leave out this one...

45. Shoots photo of girl/girlfriend/model :hearts:---> Post photo for whole world to see ---> Photo got leeched by some *girl.com webby ;( --->whine, cry and bitch in forum "MY PHOTO GOT LEECHED" :cry: (even knowing that these have been happening since god-knows-when. :devil:

Happens ALL the time, doesn't it?

canturn said:
How can you guys leave out this one...

45. Shoots photo of girl/girlfriend/model ---> Post photo for whole world to see ---> Photo got leeched by some *girl.com webby ;( --->whine, cry and bitch in forum "MY PHOTO GOT LEECHED" :cry: (even knowing that these have been happening since god-knows-when. :devil:

Happens ALL the time, doesn't it?

you are right. reminds me of these:

46. someone will ask how to protect pic from being leeched :D
47. shoots some photo which get used by newspaper. not happy about not getting credited ;p

50. once every month, you'll see some posting in the B&S violating the "Guidelines for Buy & Sell threads/posts"

51) 2 out of 3 sellers who posted to sell 3rd party lens will end up with the reply...WHAT MOUNT? :bsmilie:

52) When a model is noted to be very chio, everyone start asking "How much did u pay for her?" "Can recommend?" :bsmilie:

53. u get all sorts of information in Kopitiam from M.United fan club to Land banking stuff to birthday wishes to some junk... :D :bsmilie:

54) Once in a while somebody's PM will go MIA and somebody will claim only the user will have access to their PMs only :bsmilie:

55) 9 out of 10 B&S get bids below $x, when seller specifies 'Please start bidding from $x'.

56) Out of every 10 sales/buys, 1 or 2 will be very smug and refuse to answer calls/sms or even get back to you :bsmilie:

51) Once a month (at least) some one will inevitably ask "Izit all right to pay a model to shoot her?"

oh yes... forgot this one too!

52) Longest running, and most recurring MO in CS - canturn's MO on gaffer tape. :D

53) (mebbe) 2nd longest running and recurring MO in CS - espn's MO in Da Protector. :think:

nightwolf75 said:
oh yes... forgot this one too!

52) Longest running, and most recurring MO in CS - canturn's MO on gaffer tape. :D

53) (mebbe) 2nd longest running and recurring MO in CS - espn's MO in Da Protector. :think:

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Eh? nobody consolidating the list? hahaha... prehaps we could put tis as sticky in clubsnap as the Unofficial Statistic...

And ya... missed out The Gaffer Tapes and the Da Protector MO... hahaha

54) every now and than a thread will get a lot of hits very fast (like this one) than suddenly...........just die without any reason

55) Every now and then, some people will write "It's not the equipment that matters, the photographer is more important in creating the winning shot.... Or give a pro a p&s camera and they can create a good picture... blah blah...'

But very often, those who make such comments own expensive equipment themselves. :bsmilie: Personally, I don't believe equipment is any less important. It's the combination of photograher and competant use of high end equipment that creates a dynamic relationship in producing excellent shots. Let's not kid ourselves. :)

(56) Once every 20 days someone will post her avantar with her boyfriend and ask, "Me! cute bo?" or "Wan to stalk me?"

(57) Once a month someone will post and tell us that someone stops him/her on the street and asks for money.

(58) Once every 6 months someone young, strong with speedy legs will post that it's scary to go to a certain dimly-lit building because there are some old men around as if the weak old men can out race and catch him.

(59) Once a day I will post something funny.

Sion said:
(56) Once every 20 days someone will post her avantar with her boyfriend and ask, "Me! cute bo?" or "Wan to stalk me?"

Arrhahah, LMAO...can't help it lah, sorry...

Sion said:

hahaha.....

Status
Not open for further replies.