. :: Alina ::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks!! Glad that you like that one. :D

I myself not so sure with some of the composition either.. most of the time I just use gut feeling lah, no problem at all if u doesn't feel right, I do think that my composition need improvement too.. :)
Overall i really like the series, she has a very unique look and i think u captured it well.

Composition wise, i can see one that may be improved. the one with the black dress should be more to the right so that there's more space in front of her.. thats how i sees it and generally people will do that. It just look more balanced.

Excellent series, man....

this is actually very good in a taiwanese pictorial book kinda way!:thumbsup:

not my style but its well done man

:thumbsup: very nice! love the colour treatment! Is the colour achived in post processing?

Dun mind me.. but this pic her nose tone abit off? :dunno:

76077900.jpg

Thanks for viewing :)

Overall i really like the series, she has a very unique look and i think u captured it well.

Composition wise, i can see one that may be improved. the one with the black dress should be more to the right so that there's more space in front of her.. thats how i sees it and generally people will do that. It just look more balanced.

Thanks again Bro. :)

You refering to this one right?

75997610.jpg

Yah, think it's more "correct" to frame her on the right to allow her more space where her eyes leading to. But somehow feel a bit bored with my usual safer composition & try to be funny a bit.. not sure if its work but I kinda like the feel though.. :think: :)
http://www.pbase.com/kongo1/image/75997610

Thanks! :)

I use a gray card for custom WB and adjusted the saturation level during shooting.

But most of the adjustment and alignment to the theme is done during pp indeed..

:thumbsup: very nice! love the colour treatment! Is the colour achived in post processing?

Apply more pp in this one and the first shot partly becos the skin tone are a bit due to some orangy cast caused by a gold reflector.. shd be able to correct it during pp but maybe I still didn't do enuff.. you mean color tone off?

Dun mind me.. but this pic her nose tone abit off? :dunno:

Thanks again Bro. :)

You refering to this one right?

75997610.jpg

Yah, think it's more "correct" to frame her on the right to allow her more space where her eyes leading to. But somehow feel a bit bored with my usual safer composition & try to be funny a bit.. not sure if its work but I kinda like the feel though.. :think: :)

Ya... this is the one.. Like i say, composition is a bit subjective.. all depends on photographer. If i am taking the shot, i wont even do what i have suggest to you! LOL

I'll prob crop in much tighter as i think this shot should capture her emotion more than the environment. just my take:)

A-Grade Stuff you did it again... she looks very innocent indeed.. i really love your skin tone everytime...;)

Thanks! :)

I use a gray card for custom WB and adjusted the saturation level during shooting.

But most of the adjustment and alignment to the theme is done during pp indeed..

Apply more pp in this one and the first shot partly becos the skin tone are a bit due to some orangy cast caused by a gold reflector.. shd be able to correct it during pp but maybe I still didn't do enuff.. you mean color tone off?

hehe i just felt her nose more red... :bsmilie:

See your point buddy! Thanks :D

Ya... this is the one.. Like i say, composition is a bit subjective.. all depends on photographer. If i am taking the shot, i wont even do what i have suggest to you! LOL

I'll prob crop in much tighter as i think this shot should capture her emotion more than the environment. just my take:)

Thanks bro! Becos her skin is beautiful mah.. :embrass:

A-Grade Stuff you did it again... she looks very innocent indeed.. i really love your skin tone everytime...;)

OIC, actually her nose is indeed a little red that day, but I shd hv been more careful in pp..

hehe i just felt her nose more red... :bsmilie:

:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.