AIPO Dry Cabinet Distributor (Singapore)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bro yinluan, if you managed to get a pm from them, please inform us here. we're looking for them.

thanks!

can you quote me with delivery charges for these three items individually?
I will decide only to buy one of this

Model: AP 38EX
Type: Digital Controller and Digital Display
Capacity: 38L
External Dimension: W290 X H450 X D300mm

Model: AP 48EX
Capacity: 48L
External Dimension: W290 X H570 X D300mm

Model: AP 68EX
Capacity: 68L
External Dimension: W380 X H499 X D390mm

hi can gig me a quote of

Model: AP 88EX
Capacity: 88L
External Dimension: W380 X H604 X D390mm

Model: AP 102EX
Capacity: 102L
External Dimension: W380 X H754 X D390mm

with delivery and without thanks:)

hmm if you guys actually do some reading and checking up on several retailers, you'll soon realise that the distributor has conveniently gone MIA.
nevertheless, we never know who is lurking behind the monitor, so if any of you do get a pm, please let me know. thank you very much!

Distributor has Gone Mia - there many many customer left stranded with their Aipo Dry cabinets - pls take note .

My display is 'running' anyone know if I can find spares? It is such a nice looking cabinet. Mine is only 6 mths old.

Hi there, interested in the 88EX, please quote.

Hi does anyone know where I could get it serviced since it seems pretty futile to get it repaired under warranty now. And possibly how much it would cost? Thanks.

Maybe can try aipo Malaysia..

Hi,

Pls give me a quote the following dry cabinet models with delivery charges.

Thanks

Hi does anyone know where I could get it serviced since it seems pretty futile to get it repaired under warranty now. And possibly how much it would cost? Thanks.

Hi Bro,
I just discovered my display not working properly and keep on resetting itself. I've emailed to them on how to go about sending for repairs.
Not sure if the warranty is still 5 years.

I just bought one from Malaysia.. They told me that the warranty can be claimed either from aipo or the shop.. And is 5 years..

yea, the thing is, you bought the cabinet from malaysia, not in singapore. hence it doesn't really apply to the people who are stuck here who bought from singapore.

anyway enjoy your dry cabinet!
I just bought one from Malaysia.. They told me that the warranty can be claimed either from aipo or the shop.. And is 5 years..

Flexkid said:
Hi,

Can you please provide quote for the following (both pick-up price & with delivery price):

NEW Model: AP 48EX (LED light)

Thanks

Hi flexkid, better read this thread carefully. This will help u decide if u will still get this brand.

Hi johndc, thanks alot man. Just read a couple of pages back. Woah screwed up service n now they disappear!
Just ordered DigiCabi from Parisilk instead.

Thanks dude

yea, the thing is, you bought the cabinet from malaysia, not in singapore. hence it doesn't really apply to the people who are stuck here who bought from singapore.

anyway enjoy your dry cabinet!

Im not sure the warranty still valid at malaysia aipo onot... but if anyone really wish to repair their dry cabinet. go for msia aipo.. maybe is the only solution.
anyone from singapore to where i buy only need 3hours go and back.. easy.. haha.. if driving even more faster.. haha

Im not sure the warranty still valid at malaysia aipo onot... but if anyone really wish to repair their dry cabinet. go for msia aipo.. maybe is the only solution.
anyone from singapore to where i buy only need 3hours go and back.. easy.. haha.. if driving even more faster.. haha

i'd really love to go there directly and demand for my missing dry cabinet which was sent in for repairs months ago.
prolingtech from malaysia has denied that they will be responsible and "promised" to contact singapore's distributor (aipo tech) but until today, they have not yet gotten back to me.

from my investigations, one of the local retailers even told me that prolingtech and aipotech are actually related! in fact, ms mok and the guy from prolingtech (jimmy mok) are siblings.

i know ms mok has just given birth in recent months, but certainly this is not the way to do business. even their business registration has expired!

up till today, i've still don't know where my dry cabinet has gone to.
for fellow aipo users who managed to claim their warranty from malaysian aipo's distributor, that's good for you. =)

Hi,

Can You please advise the cost for :

Model: AP 88EX
Capacity: 88L
External Dimension: W380 X H604 X D390mm

Thank.

Status