AIPO Dry Cabinet Distributor (Singapore)

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's an interesting info! i have googled for proling technology and found several forum posts on them selling the dry cabinets.

wrangler, may i know where did you buy your aipo dry cabinet from?

i got my set from sgcamerastore , they have being very helpful all these while trying to help me solve the problems of my aipo set .

have you checked their website ? AIPO SINGAPORE

No contact information. No dealer information. In fact, nothing. Looks like Aipo tech closed shop already.. I'm very lucky i saw this thead. Was going to u/g my dry cab.. but now i think i'll go for the other popular brand instead.. and cross fingers.

Agrivar said:
have you checked their website ? AIPO SINGAPORE

No contact information. No dealer information. In fact, nothing. Looks like Aipo tech closed shop already.. I'm very lucky i saw this thead. Was going to u/g my dry cab.. but now i think i'll go for the other popular brand instead.. and cross fingers.

Lucky for u Agrivar!
I personally dont recommend this BRAND!
Good thing for me is that i manage to request them to repair my cabi.
Although the warranty is 5 years, i dont have idea how will they do the after sales service now that they gone in the wind.

Their service really NO GOOD!!!

Till now anyone able to contact them?

Not sure if this is them.

53157758M AIPO TECH MAXWELL ROAD Registration expired and has not been renewed

Source : Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA)

Lucky for u Agrivar!
I personally dont recommend this BRAND!
Good thing for me is that i manage to request them to repair my cabi.
Although the warranty is 5 years, i dont have idea how will they do the after sales service now that they gone in the wind.

Their service really NO GOOD!!!

hey johndc bro, where did you repair your dry cabi??

edwinrz said:
hey johndc bro, where did you repair your dry cabi??

I manage to call aipo for around 20 times.
Initially my request is to replace whole unit but when he came he just replace the dehumidifying unit.

I manage to call aipo for around 20 times.
Initially my request is to replace whole unit but when he came he just replace the dehumidifying unit.

Is that just recently??

i have posted in a malaysia-based photo forum, where one of the dealers in singapore told me that proling tech is the distributor in malaysia.
AIPO Dry Cabinet-5 Yr Warranty - Page 18

one of their staff requested to contact me, so let's see what they have to say.

their singapore website aipo.com.sg is basically the using the same template as aipo.com.my, except that the office address for singapore has been removed.

@johndc, even if there's a 5 years warranty, i doubt anyone can help us in future if the cabinet gets faulty again. the distributor simply... vanished.

Seriously suay. Just noticed this thread and my 68ex which has been working fine decides to act up. Doesn't even come close to the set rh now.

If anyone manages to contact them please let me know too thanks.

I'm sorry to hear that. Perhaps you can write to Snooze (S.K Tan) about your dry cabinet. He's gathering people and writing to AIPO China HQ on our behalf.

Seriously suay. Just noticed this thread and my 68ex which has been working fine decides to act up. Doesn't even come close to the set rh now.

If anyone manages to contact them please let me know too thanks.

Hi Guys,

On Behalf of AIPO HQ in China,
Those who has send their unit in for repair kindly email me your contact details, receipt and the receipt they issue during the collection of your Dry Cabinet for repair.

All these information will be forwarded to AIPO HQ. Kindly email me the details @ sales@7daydeal.com . Will keep u guys updated.
Just doing my part to help you guys, stranded here.

Cheers
S.K Tan

I think the distributor in Malaysia will honor the warranty in SG. Did anybody tried to contact the MY distributor?

i have contacted the people in Proling Tech, which is the distributor in Malaysia.

They have insisted that the operations are different in Singapore and Malaysia, despite having informing them that AIPO Tech carries the same stock from the same warehouse(PK Juita) as mentioned in the warranty card.

All they can do is only "try" to contact Ms Mok or whoever that is left in Singapore's AIPO Tech.

I think the distributor in Malaysia will honor the warranty in SG. Did anybody tried to contact the MY distributor?

i have contacted the people in Proling Tech, which is the distributor in Malaysia.

They have insisted that the operations are different in Singapore and Malaysia, despite having informing them that AIPO Tech carries the same stock from the same warehouse(PK Juita) as mentioned in the warranty card.

All they can do is only "try" to contact Ms Mok or whoever that is left in Singapore's AIPO Tech.

Wa seems like the family has fallen out wor

Hi pls gimme a qoute for 88 & 102 ex dry cabs. any advise on collection or proceed to retail shops?

bro sngster, if you managed to get a pm from them, please inform us here. we're looking for them.

Hi pls gimme a qoute for 88 & 102 ex dry cabs. any advise on collection or proceed to retail shops?

My 68EX keeps resetting and there is no way to exercise my warranty. In fact, the box is less than a year old.... I am surprised that there are still people trying to buy one.

can you quote me with delivery charges for these three items individually?
I will decide only to buy one of this

Model: AP 38EX
Type: Digital Controller and Digital Display
Capacity: 38L
External Dimension: W290 X H450 X D300mm

Model: AP 48EX
Capacity: 48L
External Dimension: W290 X H570 X D300mm

Model: AP 68EX
Capacity: 68L