AG Outings - Architectural Forms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Join out of the AG Outings and you'll find out. :D

Meanwhile let me reiterate that I do not like to do much post-processing, if any at all. So what you see is out-of-camera. That said, I'm not against PhotoShop either, since I use it for commissioned work.

Care to share what's affect the colour contrast in your photo? Camera? Lens?

Care to share what's affect the colour contrast in your photo? Camera? Lens?
Let me ask you then - what makes a decent picture?
Camera? Lens? Technique (user)? Technicals (camera, lens, specs, theory-only)? Composition? I don't like to use filters btw, too lazy to mount and unmount them.

The photos were taken, some using dSLR (you know I use a S2/S3 Pro most of the time), some using a PnS (Nikoon Coolpix4500). The differences between the two is pretty vast in terms of the technicals. And as I've mentioned, I'm usually too lazy to post-process my pictures. Call it hubris if you will, but I also prefer to get it as-close-to-right-as-possible when I shoot.

When you take pictures, what do you do? How do you think? What do you plan for? From my photos, I'm sure many can guess when, where and how I took them. And for the density of the blues, judge how much more (or not) I worked on the camera prior to the shot. I never spoonfeed, but I leave a lot of clues as to how I get a shot done.

You may wish to consider joining us for one of the Learners' Outings when the each one comes along (average of once per 6-7 weeks).

blah.jpg.jpg

architecture we seen daily can also become beautiful art :thumbsup:

i like to see different and interesting perspective and composition coming out of normal things :thumbsup:

i think it is harder to make nice photos if we are shooting normal things... so, no need to wait for special ocassion to shoot. it's really anything also can shoot :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.