AG Outings - Architectural Forms

Status
Not open for further replies.
One little contribution....

Stairway to Heaven
14050125.jpg

Good to see your pictures here, Roninwolf. Congrats to your recent win at Community Clicks, too. Seeing our fellow members win one after another is the best. 3xCheers to you!

blah.jpg

blah.jpg

wow. very nice azure! :thumbsup:

the angles are quite unique, til now i'm still trying to figure out where you took these fotos. :) love the colors as well.

I'd appreciate if posts to solicit CnC and those non-AG Outings' photos, please post in your own threads. Refrain from crashing this one.

This thread is meant for showcase photos taken during AG Outings only.

In case you need me to be direct, I am referring to both Johnston and Babykailan.

Thank you for respecting my thread.

my sincere apologies. thought it was alright as roninwolf had contributed. have deleted my post. cheers.

Roninwolf and Blur Shadow co-organise the outings. Naturally, I'd have to encourage their posting.

Regardless, the thread title states - "AG Outings" that means the photographs are taken during and only during the AG Outings. Any other way around we'll be seeing everybody crashing everyone else's threads. That makes for rather questionable ethic, no?

In any case, I have decided to cease posting my photos here, and lock this thread away. Anyone who wishes to discuss about that, kindly do so via PM with me.

Nice, rich colours of architecture shots in this series.

When will we have another this kind of arch outing?

I want to join...;p

nice nice nice!!! i always like repeative patterns :p

What you see is largely out-of-camera, and all the places are those that we visit along the course of the various AG Outings. The only post-processing done to the photos is that of resize and insert into the frame/text template.

The following are links to some of the outings conducted over the years.

AG200 Mega
AG146
AG100 (Aug 05)
AG058 (Dec 04)
AG006 (Sep 03)

The outings are announced in the Gatherings/Outings sub-forum. And because of the range of genre throughout every outing, there is rarely a fixed archi-only one. The outings are opened to all.

blah.jpg.jpg

very nice pics! :thumbsup: actually i think singapore provides very good oppurtunities for shooting architecture. anyone knows where the last pic is taken at, the building looks very interesting...

Barnie, was the last foto taken with a fisheye? How did u manage to get such a saturated colours? Amazing!!

interesting pictures of buildings around singapore.

what inspires you to run your outings?

interesting pictures of buildings around singapore.

what inspires you to run your outings?

Join out of the AG Outings and you'll find out. :D

Meanwhile let me reiterate that I do not like to do much post-processing, if any at all. So what you see is out-of-camera. That said, I'm not against PhotoShop either, since I use it for commissioned work.

Beautiful. I love your style.

Status
Not open for further replies.