Aftermath of Little India(240404)

Status
Not open for further replies.
foxtwo said:
ho ho ho... I'm soooo tempted... :devil:

Icer, so do u look like a student? :blah:

Actually the food there is really nice lor. My brother loved to bring me there for lunch during weekends, whenever it's possible.

foxtwo said:
ho ho ho... I'm soooo tempted... :devil:

Icer, so do u look like a student? :blah:

Well, the person gave me student discount. :vhappy: :vhappy:

Cheat, maybe you shave you also can. :cheergal:

icer said:

oh? how long ago was that? :devil: :bsmilie:

Maybe some of us who wanna meet in town then meet? others go SBG 1st? btw, how to reach there from Tamp ?

foxtwo said:
oh? how long ago was that? :devil: :bsmilie:

Just a few months ago. why?? You dun believe huh?? Last month, I got checked while buying R(A) movie tickets too. :blah:

icer said:
Just a few months ago. why?? You dun believe huh?? Last month, I got checked while buying R(A) movie tickets too. :blah:

hehehe just friendly ribbing lah ;p fyi I never tot u looked old. :angel:

icer said:

Cheat, maybe you shave you also can. :cheergal:

Shave?? Never!! Never!! ;(

foxtwo said:
hehehe just friendly ribbing lah ;p fyi I never tot u looked old. :angel:

hee..... :vhappy:

Yah only the witness and snapboy keep saying lor.
Thank you Foxtwo. ;)

why dont those who wan to have lunch meet at 12noon at the bukit timah exit.. The rest will meet at 1pm at the center stage??? I going to post the final details out tonite...

snapboy said:
why dont those who wan to have lunch meet at 12noon at the bukit timah exit.. The rest will meet at 1pm at the center stage??? I going to post the final details out tonite...

But like that very the chaotic hor?

Anyway snapboy? Not free for recce tomorrow huh? Holiday leh!! :bsmilie:
Foxtwo, you can make it earlier? Think I'll work until late late today, so no need to go to lab tomorrow... :D

icer said:
hee..... :vhappy:

Yah only the witness and snapboy keep saying lor.
Thank you Foxtwo. ;)

Yo bro, I never say you look old.. ;) I only say you are older than me.. :devil:

The_Cheat said:
But like that very the chaotic hor?

Anyway snapboy? Not free for recce tomorrow huh? Holiday leh!! :bsmilie:
Foxtwo, you can make it earlier? Think I'll work until late late today, so no need to go to lab tomorrow... :D

Then ok lah.. we meet at the orchard entrance... :) for those who wan lunch can be arrange personally wif me loh.. ;) If the sun come out tomolo, I wan to go blading lah.... ;)

snapboy said:
Then ok lah.. we meet at the orchard entrance... :) for those who wan lunch can be arrange personally wif me loh.. ;) If the sun come out tomolo, I wan to go blading lah.... ;)

Blade where?? Can go and take candid shots of you fallin' down?? :blah:

east coast park...I have not blade since I hurt my back and legs a few mths back.. so feel like going tomolo.. :) Come shoot me doing my stunts lah... :blah:

snapboy said:
east coast park...I have not blade since I hurt my back and legs a few mths back.. so feel like going tomolo.. :) Come shoot me doing my stunts lah... :blah:

ECP huh?? Okay okay... Anyway, sms me if you can make it to SBG. I may be going there earlier than 2.30pm. Maybe, if foxtwo reply in time, I might even go bloody early to catch the dew!! :bsmilie:

k.. remember to fulfil the task tats I entrusted you.. :devil: :blah:

snapboy said:

Ok, u better take care of your old injury. Dun do too much somersaults hor.
:)

GUYS do you know where's that RGB shop? need to dev. and convert slides to Digital...anyone here ever tried doing such a thing there? anyone?...other than Cheat of course...cos PMed him abt it and he don't know...pity me!

Status
Not open for further replies.