Advanced Editing Techniques for Photographers — and beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.
drumma said:
at macdonald's still right? i'll be there at that time.
recieve yr no. will call u ! btw anymore coming to join us ? :) ... hiaz u guys know abt the recent case of new iBook with the inbuild iport cant log on to skynetglobal? gonna try the CTRL key trick tomorrow hopefully it works

sorry guys, hv a last minute meeting, might not be able to make it for the gathering... however, if my meeting ends early, i may pop by... so i just hv to watch out for a group of photographers rite??? 1st time attend such a gathering lah... real newbie...

i need to go comex now to help my friend choose camera so maybe will be later will call u drumma

:thumbsup: good stuff @ the workshop today..

learnt quite a few things. :)

Yup , instructor are well equip with the essential knowledge . However i will not go for the actual lesson

Hey!
Does anyone remember what the lady did with canvas size (and/or how she did it)after she rotated back the photo using the ruler tool?

Thanks!

pinkfuzzycat said:
Does anyone remember what the lady did with canvas size (and/or how she did it)after she rotated back the photo using the ruler tool?

Yes, anyone remebered how it was done again? What did Shirley (the instructor) do and then where were the figures that needed to be multiplied by 2 in order to get the best crop after rotating the picture using the measure tool. I am lost on this point. :sweat:

Canew said:
Yes, anyone remebered how it was done again? What did Shirley (the instructor) do and then where were the figures that needed to be multiplied by 2 in order to get the best crop after rotating the picture using the measure tool. I am lost on this point. :sweat:

which part are u lost on?

before using the measure tool or after?

what abt creating stamp borders?? anybody remember? :cry:

~Arcanic~ said:
which part are u lost on?

before using the measure tool or after?

Hi ~Arcanic~,

I am lost on AFTER using the measure tool. (after clicking on the arbitrary angle rotation). After that the picture needed to be rotated.

Then I remembered that there were two values which needed to be multiplied by 2. I am lost here on how to get here.

Many thanks in advance.

Hi Guys,

There will be another session for Advanced Editing Techniques for Photographers - and beyond:

28 Sep 2005 (Wed) 7-9pm
The Theatrette, 3rd Floor,
Canon Digital Media Hub,
750 Victoria Street
Singapore 188062

If you are still interested in the above event, kindly confirm your attendance by Fri (17/9), just reply to this email (service@edge-mags.com)

As seats are limited, please send your confirmation asap. Vacancies limited
to a first come, first served basis.

Canew said:
Hi ~Arcanic~,

I am lost on AFTER using the measure tool. (after clicking on the arbitrary angle rotation). After that the picture needed to be rotated.

Then I remembered that there were two values which needed to be multiplied by 2. I am lost here on how to get here.

Many thanks in advance.

Hmm, so has anyone tried it? whats the exact step?

Status
Not open for further replies.