Advanced Editing Techniques for Photographers — and beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just recieve my confirmation mail also !! looking forward to it , anyone keen to meet up and go together after that we can have a mini kopi session cum photo review session ? Can bring along yr laptop or photos to share with us

i'm keen for the photo sharing session cum kopi before the workshop! anyone keen? can put down names and timing first? 6pm at bugis shopping centre? or any better place?

drumma said:
i'm keen for the photo sharing session cum kopi before the workshop! anyone keen? can put down names and timing first? 6pm at bugis shopping centre? or any better place?

Get together and make friend with morer CSer .. let me start the ball rolling ~

1) Drumma
2) S11loop
3) (pls add on)

Maybe S11loop or drumma can organize the gathering loh.

You guys are welcome to use this thread to form a list for those who are interested to meet up.

I might be a late due to work commitment thus won't be able to meet you guys up so early.

S11loop or drumma , so who want to oragnize ?

DarkForce said:
wow S11loop is fast.

ha ha
I am a bad organiser ... just see if anyone is interested to meet up and chit chat . Can be before the event or after it also can , i will be most likely to take off on friday since i gt quite a number of off to clear . Bro darkforce maybe u can join us after that ;) and sorry to hijack yr thread in the first place ;p

hazekang said:
Photo sharing session cum Kopi before the workshop
8pm Bugis Junction

1) Drumma
2) S11loop
3) hazekang
4)
eh pro , 8pm abit late la ....

S11loop said:
I am a bad organiser ... just see if anyone is interested to meet up and chit chat . Can be before the event or after it also can , i will be most likely to take off on friday since i gt quite a number of off to clear . Bro darkforce maybe u can join us after that ;) and sorry to hijack yr thread in the first place ;p

"sorry to hijack yr thread in the first place "

Bro s11loop, please don't say that.

Glad that this thread can serve some useful purpose :)

S11loop said:
Get together and make friend with morer CSer .. let me start the ball rolling ~

1) Drumma
2) S11loop
3) (pls add on)

I'm anti-social how?? :sticktong

haha.. juz kidding.. dun mind joining if I can make it.. always a pleasure to learn from Master DARKFORCE and the rest! ;p

6pm Bugis Junction

1) Drumma
2) S11loop
3) hazekang
4)

me might be abit late ar.. cos i dismiss at 5. so i'll try and rush down on time. shall we meet at foodcourt? i foresee alot of places would be crowded at 6pm though.

6pm Bugis Junction

1) Drumma
2) S11loop
3) hazekang
4) Ashleyy?
5) Wilson

also, anybody wana go Comex??? can meet earlier rite???

wilsonang said:
6pm Bugis Junction

1) Drumma
2) S11loop
3) hazekang
4) Ashleyy?
5) Wilson

i shall skip that .... pocket one big hole liao ... those place are sinful to me always tempt me to buy buy buy

wilsonang said:
6pm Bugis Junction

1) Drumma
2) S11loop
3) hazekang
4) Ashleyy?
5) Wilson

food court ah ? that time also crowded . May i suggest upstair mac ? can surf net also ;)

:cheergal: :cheergal:

Yay! got my e-mail! See you folks there. :)

okie! no prob!

6pm Bugis Junction(macdonalds!! i'm lovin' it!)

1) Drumma
2) S11loop
3) hazekang
4) Ashleyy?
5) Wilson'

anyone who can reach there early just chop a few seats yah? i scared i might be late. but in any case, my hp no is 97656912.

drumma said:
uppss! anymore for the kopi session? i will reach by 6pm.
abit rush ... think the lesson start at 7pm right ? we need to be there by 6:45 to secure gd seats and i think best is meet earlier so we can eat dinner and relax abit first . Damn looks like this week i am damn busy

Status
Not open for further replies.