Actual Day Wedding Photography Course 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.
chseah said:
Do we have to bring our camera for all the lessons?

Only for the flashlight, outdoor shoot and studio shoot, you must bring your camera.
Latest update: The class is full! Thank you for the support to SLCC. Those who interested please join the Sep class.

Toto38 said:
Only for the flashlight, outdoor shoot and studio shoot, you must bring your camera.
Latest update: The class is full! Thank you for the support to SLCC. Those who interested please join the Sep class.

I had a few PM and some call these two day, I am sorry to those who really interested on this A.W.D.P.C. The class is full, cos there will be a new course coming up, so we can't have another class for those who support us. Thank you for the calling and hope to see you guys on the next intake(somewhere around Sep).

Due to the outstanding response, we will be starting another class on Sun Afternoon too as the Sunday Morning class is full.

Please free to call Joanne at 98583502.

Thank you for all your support.

Pardon me, the previous message is for the Basic Photography course.

Those who had sign up the 17th intake, do remember to come on the 1/7/2005 8pm.

Due to another new course is coming up, we can't have another intake on July, sorry to turn you guys down. The next intake will be on September, so next time must hand leg fast fast liao.

Dear cameraman, try to pm you but your pm box are full. Can you call me at 98583502(Joanne). Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.