Actual Day Wedding Photography Course 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.
akane said:
Aunty Joanne? Oh no.. :nono:
:bsmilie:

Hello, Allan how are you? All the people in SLCC miss you very much. We really hope you are fine.

Plesae visit us when you back to Singapore!!!

It's a great class, not just for aspiring wedding photographers but for photogs who want to move from senior newbie to the next level ;)

I certainly learnt a lot from it! :)

Toto38 said:
Hello, Allan how are you? All the people in SLCC miss you very much. We really hope you are fine.

Plesae visit us when you back to Singapore!!!

upz for 'auntie' joanne. ;p

Joanne, Imran here. Theres a student by the name of Henry in your course now, hes my kaki lang... take care of him hor. Give him more green tea. :bsmilie:

ibs said:
upz for 'auntie' joanne. ;p

Joanne, Imran here. Theres a student by the name of Henry in your course now, hes my kaki lang... take care of him hor. Give him more green tea. :bsmilie:

Yes sir! Can you call me so that can tell you the location. Thank you !!!

dawgbyte77 said:
Her cat got sick and she needs to accompany the cat to the animal clinic... at least its not the common fever/headache combo this time. :cry:

This is real funny :bsmilie:

Upz for Stanley and Joanne.

P.S. Joanne, thanks for the lamination - it was done very well. :thumbsup:

melnjes said:
This is real funny :bsmilie:

Upz for Stanley and Joanne.

P.S. Joanne, thanks for the lamination - it was done very well. :thumbsup:

Thank you very much! I will try my best to do the rest you gave me yesterday.

Update:

1. Confirmed.
2. Confirmed.
3. Resvered.
4. Resvered.

Six more to go. Call Joanne at 98583502 to understand more about this course.

knoxknocks said:
It's a great class, not just for aspiring wedding photographers but for photogs who want to move from senior newbie to the next level ;)

I certainly learnt a lot from it! :)
As what Joanne said: "One stone not two birds but you are getting One stone three birds in SLCC."

sumball said:
As what Joanne said: "One stone not two birds but you are getting One stone three birds in SLCC."

What "One stone kill 3 birds in SLCC?"

No way man! It's "One SLCC STONE Kill Unlimited of birds" Haha..... :bsmilie:

Update:

1. Confirmed.
2. Confirmed.
3. Confirmed.
4. Resvered.
5. Resvered.

Five more to go. Call Joanne at 98583502 to understand more about this course.

Hi Joanne,

I am interested. Need to give you a call? :D

wcsiaw said:
Hi Joanne,

I am interested. Need to give you a call? :D

Hello wcsiaw, sorry to reply you so late, cos today I am super buzy. Yes, I think is better to give me a call(98583502) or visit us at: 122, Middle Road #02-03 Midlink Plaza. Please call before you come. Thank you!

Pro Image said:
What "One stone kill 3 birds in SLCC?"

No way man! It's "One SLCC STONE Kill Unlimited of birds" Haha.....
Please take good take of your bird not to be shot by Joanne.:bsmilie:

Up for SLCC!

sumball said:
Please take good take of your bird not to be shot by Joanne.:bsmilie:

Up for SLCC!

Hey, are you back or are you still in Malaysia? I try to call Dehui but can't get him, can you heip me to contact him? Ask him to call me please. Thank you!

Jeremy can you please call me again @ 9858-3502....cos i accidentally deleted your msg .... Sorry

Update:

1. Confirmed.
2. Confirmed.
3. Confirmed.
4. Resvered.
5. Resvered.
6. Resvered.

Those who interested on this course, please call 97607716(Weiliang) or 96567808(Yaoting). They will help you to understand more about this course, cause I will be away to Kuantan from Sat night till next Fri night, I will be back next Sat morning.

We will only have one intake during the July intake, so don't miss this again, or else you will have to wait till September. Hurry, visit us at : 122, Middle Road #02-03 Midlink Plaza. Please call before you come. Thank you!

Hi Joanne, can I know what is your operating hour ?

chseah said:
Hi Joanne, can I know what is your operating hour ?

I am so "paiseh" to tell you that our operating hour is a bit rubber time. Can you give a call to Weiliang at 97607716 or Yaoting at 96567808 before you come down to our studio. ( We are close on Sunday and PH)

Thank you!

But still open as usual. hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.