A6000

Keep the EM1. It is still a better camera than the A6000.

Kekeke. ... that is one consideration.... just get a FF to cure the itch.... any case still considering my option. ... Thanks bro.

Five new lenses next year, 2015

FE 21 F2.8 ZA
FE 50 F1.2 ZA
FE 135 F2.0 ZA
FE 35 F2.0 G OSS
FE 24-135 F3.5-5.6 G PZ

2013-14, a total of 10 lenses.
07 ZA lenses
02 G lenses
and a SEL2870 F3.5-5.6 OSS

http:// i59.fastpic.ru/big/2013/1125/81/b4c5a1702111fa6a8a69d4d96e4bf781.jpg

that's fake.
I dont think there will ever be FE 50/1.2 or 135/2 or 35/2 if alpha mount still exists

Will the new hybrid fast auto focus work on 3rd party A mount lenses from brands such as Sigma & Tamron? I am also considering the e-mount Tamron 18-200mm lens.

Is there anyone using voigtlander lens on A6000?

any of you contemplate between a6000 and a7 ?

a6000 with zeiss 1670 will cost me $18++ and a7 with 2870 kit lens will cost $19++ ,

so apart from the champion af performance of a6000 , any of you guys actually sway towards a7 ?
cos a7 is so tempting.

any of you contemplate between a6000 and a7 ?

a6000 with zeiss 1670 will cost me $18++ and a7 with 2870 kit lens will cost $19++ ,

so apart from the champion af performance of a6000 , any of you guys actually sway towards a7 ?
cos a7 is so tempting.

Get the A6000 + CZ16-70 if for general use such as holidays and outings.
And A7 + kit lens if only for Portraits.

The problem with the A7 + kit lens is that the kit lens is sharp wide open, but actually performs worse when stopped down (it's due to design, see the MTF chart and you will see the issue).

So, its bad for landscape as when you need to stop down for more DOF. But its great for portrait if used wide open.

The A6000 + CZ16-70 will work well for all scenarios, but will not be as good in portrait as A7+kit.

Will the new hybrid fast auto focus work on 3rd party A mount lenses from brands such as Sigma & Tamron? I am also considering the e-mount Tamron 18-200mm lens.

Anyone can advice?

hi, i just bought a6000 last month but there's quite a few "dust" or lint on the sensor already
i did try using rocket blower to clean them up
but some are persistent
i'm quite afraid if i have to do the "wet method" my self
so since this is still under warranty, i want to send it to the svc centre for proper cleaning
does anyone here ever did this ?
how long and how much it will cost ?
thank you.

hi, i just bought a6000 last month but there's quite a few "dust" or lint on the sensor already
but some are persistent
so since this is still under warranty, i want to send it to the svc centre for proper cleaning
thank you.

Cleaning service is free as your device under warranty period.
Normally would take around 5 days

but some are persistent
thank you.

Mine did at Somerset 313 Sony. Took about at least 4 days.

so how is it ? will they clean it "properly" ? or i better of cleaning it myself ?

Then you clean it yourself since you so pro and have no trust on sony service center

I'm asking, I'm not a pro
of I'm a pro i wouldn't asked in the first place, behave like an adult, don't be so childish.