FE 135 F2.0 ZA
FE 35 F2.0 G OSS
FE 24-135 F3.5-5.6 G PZ

2013-14, a total of 10 lenses.
07 ZA lenses
02 G lenses
and a SEL2870 F3.5-5.6 OSS

http:// i59.fastpic.ru/big/2013/1125/81/b4c5a1702111fa6a8a69d4d96e4bf781.jpg

Anyone know where to but hot shoe cover forA6000? Been to sony 313 and pre ordered but after 2 weeks still dont have yet, so im pissed off and collect the refund. Any shop in singapore carry them?

Just go any camera shop and ask for hot shoe cover.

ah, i thought i was unlucky and dropped mine.. just took it off my Nex-6, plugged it in and happily went out to shoot. wah lau 1 piece of plastic also cut cost ah sony.. :confused:

ah, i thought i was unlucky and dropped mine.. just took it off my Nex-6, plugged it in and happily went out to shoot. wah lau 1 piece of plastic also cut cost ah sony.. :confused:

Even the nikon D810 didnt come with hotshoe cover too...wonder what is happening

Wanted to go back to FF..... and considering the Sony A7 series..... now thinking of whether to go all Sony setup or keep my EM1, which is a good system as well....

Get A7 series my pure Portrait shooting (another consideration, A7, A7R or A7S)......and A6000 for those action shots....... advantage is share same lenses as A7 series...... or keep EM1 and get A7 series.... advantage of course save $$$.....

Or go back to Nikon DSLR..... :dunno:

Limited budget... so likely looking at BnS..... :cool:

Wanted to go back to FF..... and considering the Sony A7 series..... now thinking of whether to go all Sony setup or keep my EM1, which is a good system as well....

Get A7 series my pure Portrait shooting (another consideration, A7, A7R or A7S)......and A6000 for those action shots....... advantage is share same lenses as A7 series...... or keep EM1 and get A7 series.... advantage of course save $$$.....

Depending on your needs. I got my A6000 plus CZ24f1.8 primarily for my active kids. Photos are sharp and now I can safely say I got them in focus 8 out of 10. If you're into kids photography, the AF in A6000 can do wonders but not the A7. I wouldn't consider A7S if you're not into video recording or very low light photography. Another good pairing for "distance" portrait or street photography is 50f1.8. These 2 lenses alone take up 90% of my usage. If you're into stills and RAW most of the time, A7R would be worth considering.

Hi, felt very sorry on your case.
FYI, I collected mine from 313 last friday.

Anyone know where to but hot shoe cover forA6000? Been to sony 313 and pre ordered but after 2 weeks still dont have yet, so im pissed off and collect the refund. Any shop in singapore carry them?

Depending on your needs. I got my A6000 plus CZ24f1.8 primarily for my active kids. Photos are sharp and now I can safely say I got them in focus 8 out of 10. If you're into kids photography, the AF in A6000 can do wonders but not the A7. I wouldn't consider A7S if you're not into video recording or very low light photography. Another good pairing for "distance" portrait or street photography is 50f1.8. These 2 lenses alone take up 90% of my usage. If you're into stills and RAW most of the time, A7R would be worth considering.

Hi Bro..... thanks so much for the advise.... yes, I use mainly for kids photography.... and I do shoot in RAW and PP in LR.... haaaaa if not for the weight.... would have stay with DSLR....... :embrass:..... but have not rule them out yet..... as I am not familiar with Sony system and its lenses.... need to see if both of us can "talk"..... ;)

Hi! All. I just bought this amazinr camera. But noticed the NFC icon is always on the screen. How can i switch it off?

Hi! All. I just bought this amazinr camera. But noticed the NFC icon is always on the screen. How can i switch it off?
Just like hand phone. . Switch airplane mode ON. All transmitting signals on.. including wifi etc.. n u can't selectively off NFC only.

hi just to confirm, is the hot shoe cover universal model ?
i mean can i just buy the one for other camera ?
thought sony hot shoe is different ?

A6000 hot shoe use universal size. Every sony camera since A58 was released has been the universal hotshoe

Just like hand phone. . Switch airplane mode ON. All transmitting signals on.. including wifi etc.. n u can't selectively off NFC only.

So meaning to say, i shd switch on airplane mode & then all connections will be disabled?

Keep the EM1. It is still a better camera than the A6000.