A season in company of the S100FS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some hours later, at dusk :

dscf1668-17-e78e43.jpg

dscf1684-18-e78e7f.jpg

As the Triana bridge was near of the appartment my parents rented in Sevilla, i have had the permission to picture it until late in the night. I appreciated very much.

dscf2404-9-10dc3fd.jpg

dscf2419-11-10dc416.jpg

The S100FS is a good prosumer to have for travel, indeed. But i merely bought it to know if it can be suitable for young photographers of my age who wish to start wildlife photography with no much money.

Here is a photo i shot with a 500mm/4,5 Sigma and DSLR :

The main question is what the S100FS's 28-400mm zoom can do instead ?

In wildlife photography, you have to know your subject and you have to know how to approach it or how to make it come at appropriate distance. Once you fullfill your own homework, your lens do the rest of the task.

In town, it is a bit hard to target a blackbird with S100FS but not impossible : once you have some worms to offer,

I operated at distance, hidden behind a chair, in manual prefocus with a remote release : the young female blackbird came only four times. Luckily, i had time to change my framing and have all the entire bird in my viewfinder :

By the way, my parisian female blackbird shot with the bridge's zoom is bigger than my male blackbird shot with 500mm.

Last edited:
This is very nice, as if a lady looking back over her shoulder:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.