A Last Minute Photoshoot of Mio

Wah lao...Yesterday already arrange still last minute... bo jio...

Take everything urself... now kena left right center...:bsmilie:

i got plenty of leave to clear you know... :bsmilie:

OK OK next time got this kind of lobang I sms you all. Then i will not kenna left right up down centre . . .

OK OK next time got this kind of lobang I sms you all. Then i will not kenna left right up down centre . . .

Hey bro dont worry or get discouraged by these comments. Its the only way you learn mah. You'll learn something each photoshoot. For me, the exposure is underexposed for some, as mentioned by Nightmare, but at least they look sharp to me. Many first timers shooting portraits dont use a high enough shutter to get sharp photos. Thus +1 :thumbsup:

keep trying ;p! Dont be discouraged!

Don't forget, okay? Now that she is never coming back, you tell us :nono: So sad :cry:

I don't think there is anything wrong with your technique. I think you just got too excited :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Last edited:
Oh man! what a miss,should had done her a TFCD shoots from our previous outing.
we need some models like her sometime..;p

Btw bro felix,nice efforts & pretty girl..Tks for sharing.

Don't forget, okay? Now that she is never coming back, you tell us :nono: So sad :cry:

I don't think there is anything wrong with your technique. I think you just got too excited :bsmilie:

Must be lah. Normally it is the photog who tells the model how to pose. This time round, the model tells the photog how to shoot :bsmilie:

Then after that she critique the photo taken. Nice, good not good-too much light on her/there. Soon she can also become a portrait photog herself.

Last edited:
Hey bro dont worry or get discouraged by these comments. Its the only way you learn mah. You'll learn something each photoshoot. For me, the exposure is underexposed for some, as mentioned by Nightmare, but at least they look sharp to me. Many first timers shooting portraits dont use a high enough shutter to get sharp photos. Thus +1 :thumbsup:

keep trying ;p! Dont be discouraged!

Thanks hotchoco1ate.

Oh man! what a miss,should had done her a TFCD shoots from our previous outing.
we need some models like her sometime..;p

Btw bro felix,nice efforts & pretty girl..Tks for sharing.

Thanks Bro. She charges $150 for a 2 hour shoot. But bec I am her teacher, I get to do free. I am trying to get my old friend to organise more TFCD.

can't say i'm very much impressed by these either (especially the first... i'll leave it to you to feel what you feel about that expression):

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5207529&postcount=1

:bsmilie: i guess people who don't really bother to give constructive comments aren't much good themselves either!

cheers.

I managed to find the whole thread. Was laughing when I was reading the posts. :bsmilie: :bigeyes: Those are his "best" shots.

But I have got to learn to frame tighter, but not so tight until I see no bg.

I did some changes by changing the colour courves. Hope to learn more. Taken with the FA77mm

003copy.jpg

As compared to the original:
003.jpg

Last edited:
Wow.. Really can see these shoots are last minute. Can really tell from your last photo.:thumbsd:

Wah this guy post here. Felix I think u got a scary stalker :bsmilie:

I don't think there is anything wrong with your technique. I think you just got too excited :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Bro..if what zoom3 say is correct you have to calm down..:bsmilie:

Maybe not the technique..but that you need a K-5 instead. :think:

hi felix,
Instead post it in flickr rather mutiply. I find most of your photo potential, sharp and just need to learn some pp skill and it will be correct too. Shooting raw help alots. Some will said the lighting is flat, usually i will edit it in LR to increase the ev to salvage this situation.

hi felix,
Instead post it in flickr rather mutiply. I find most of your photo potential, sharp and just need to learn some pp skill and it will be correct too. Shooting raw help alots. Some will said the lighting is flat, usually i will edit it in LR to increase the ev to salvage this situation.

Hi jeediver,

Any difference? Because to me it seems the same. Will post the picks in Flickr too as I have an account there. PP is where i am not good at. Now trying to make those "flat" ones shine.

Thanks for your kind comments.

Last edited: