A Digital Experience with Stefano Virgilli

Status
Not open for further replies.
envious... i wish i could go... but i'm like injured and bandaged up... zzz

what did stefano go through?

Thanks to clubsnap for a great event.

Learnt some very practical and great tips from Stefano. Appreciate the way he explains concepts.

Good job clubsnap. Cheers.

mostly he go through the basic which we often missed out, trully learn something to strengthen my foundation of PPing tonight, thx for the organizer and Stefano Virgilli for the rich experience ;)

He said he was expecting you and you weren't there :cry:

thank you CS for putting the seminar together. the levels trick with the individual color channels was itself worth the 2 hours. :thumbsup:

Attendance Records
(If there are any adminstrative errors, apologies and please alert us)

Present
1. ortega
2. Weupzz
3. myopia
5. soeypixels
6. Willz
8. SAINT TINO
9. Ju5t4fun
10. PPZ
11. Coolthought
12. mabmy
13. scubagolfer
14. MrsScubagolfer
15. Rawbeansta
16. Honeygurlz
17. nmyfm
18. nmyfm+1
19. Jongky
21. flyfox
22. Shahrie
28. Elmoo
34. szewen
35. cagivaplanet
36. cagivaplanet +1
41. Aesthir
44. Evogenix
45. willdoang
46. Cola96
47. Jacephoto
49. acman
50. XeLChua
51. SAINT TINO +1
52. Nashaz
54. DL-WC
55. nyxx88
58. LoneWolff
59. Boxme
60. Boxme's Friend
64. knockyPole
65. ClemC
66. mysterio506
67. mysterio506's friend
68. Konabike
71. Fireemblem
72. changster
73. dashbodz
74. dashbod fri
77. The Hulk
Reserve
14. ellery

Attendance Records
(If there are any adminstrative errors, apologies and please alert us)

Present
1. ortega
2. Weupzz
3. myopia
5. soeypixels
6. Willz
8. SAINT TINO
9. Ju5t4fun
10. PPZ
11. Coolthought
12. mabmy
13. scubagolfer
14. MrsScubagolfer
15. Rawbeansta
16. Honeygurlz
17. nmyfm
18. nmyfm+1
19. Jongky
21. flyfox
22. Shahrie
28. Elmoo
34. szewen
35. cagivaplanet
36. cagivaplanet +1
41. Aesthir
44. Evogenix
45. willdoang
46. Cola96
47. Jacephoto
49. acman
50. XeLChua
51. SAINT TINO +1
52. Nashaz
54. DL-WC
55. nyxx88
58. LoneWolff
59. Boxme
60. Boxme's Friend
64. knockyPole
65. ClemC
66. mysterio506
67. mysterio506's friend
68. Konabike
71. Fireemblem
72. changster
73. dashbodz
74. dashbod fri
77. The Hulk
Reserve
14. ellery

There are supposed to have 100 who signed up and yet only 1/2 turned up. A number do have the decency to informed us thru PM and post here that they cannot make it.

However, I am disappointed that a good number do not even bother and have the decency to keep us informed that they cannot make it. And also depriving others of a place for this talk. You know who you are and on the same note we know too and are keep track of all these ppl. We will not hesitate to blacklist those who make a habit of registering and not turning up from future ClubSNAP events.

On behalf of ClubSNAP and those who attended. A big THANK YOU to Stenfano for this engaging and eye opening session.

Even though Stefano had a bad throat, loss of voice, he still persevere and give his best - drinking alot of "teh alias" and chinese herb drink during the talk.

THANK YOU Stefano - from all of us. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

On behalf of ClubSNAP and those who attended. A big THANK YOU to Stenfano for this engaging and eye opening session.

Even though Stefano had a bad throat, loss of voice, he still persevere and give his best - drinking alot of "teh alias" and chinese herb drink during the talk.

THANK YOU Stefano - from all of us. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks for the efforts in organising a great session! :) And thanks Stefano!

Thanks for the efforts in organising a great session! :) And thanks Stefano!

Great seminar, learned valuable tips. Thank you clubsnap , stefano and Sam.:thumbsup:

There were 30+ members who register for this event but went MIA.

All those who register but fail to turn out with a valid reason will be ban from registering for any coming events orgainser by ClubSNAP.

We will be matching the registration name with those who are absents.

Originally Posted by chngpe01
We sill stop the reserve list at 15 pax.​
Originally Posted by Canonised
Reserve List
6. wmayeo
7. sfoto100
8. Inevitz
9. Inevitz friend
10. nephilus
11. LeChucky
12. kinachi
13. Shukri
14. Weimng
15. Weimng's friend
16. Canonised
17. Canonised's buddy
Dude the reserve list stops at 15...

Was reminded that we were outside the reserve list and thought that there would be no places for us and since we were so far down the lists, we gave up any hope of getting the places. It was a real pity that my buddy was interested to learn sth useful for her new hobby. :cry:
Sorry organizers for the miscommunication.

We will squeeze in all the 100 names and that will be all we can accommodate. See you all this Friday at SAM at 8Q level 2 Programme Space.

Was reminded that we were outside the reserve list and thought that there would be no places for us and since we were so far down the lists, we gave up any hope of getting the places. It was a real pity that my buddy was interested to learn sth useful for her new hobby. :cry:
Sorry organizers for the miscommunication.

Dear Canonised and All on the Reserve List.

Chnpe01 did send out an early notice that we managed to secure space for all 100 members (inclusive all reserves). CS is working together with SAM to promote awareness and community and seating capacity is limited. When members are absent without notification, we lose credibility as organisers. This will affect our negotiations with future speakers, venues, partners and sponsors. Please understand our difficulty as well and do not commit unless you are confident of attendence. Once committed, please keep track of the official event thread(s) for updates.

I would really like to thks all those who MIAed.. Cos i want to attend this so much n went down to try my luck on e nite cos i was too laye to reg for e event, i not only managed to get in, i even got first row seat!!!!!
Thk u organiser n Stefano!

We will squeeze in all the 100 names and that will be all we can accommodate. See you all this Friday at SAM at 8Q level 2 Programme Space.

Dear Canonised and All on the Reserve List.

Chnpe01 did send out an early notice that we managed to secure space for all 100 members (inclusive all reserves). CS is working together with SAM to promote awareness and community and seating capacity is limited. When members are absent without notification, we lose credibility as organisers. This will affect our negotiations with future speakers, venues, partners and sponsors. Please understand our difficulty as well and do not commit unless you are confident of attendence. Once committed, please keep track of the official event thread(s) for updates.

hi

so sorry for what happened.

I did do a check on that day and i still see myself on the reserver list. I didn't read through all the posts to noticed that there is additional 20 seats. The fact that my default setting is not to subscribe to any thread also contribute.

Tks alot to you guys who are working to promote arts in Singapore. :thumbsup:

There are supposed to have 100 who signed up and yet only 1/2 turned up. A number do have the decency to informed us thru PM and post here that they cannot make it.

However, I am disappointed that a good number do not even bother and have the decency to keep us informed that they cannot make it. And also depriving others of a place for this talk. You know who you are and on the same note we know too and are keep track of all these ppl. We will not hesitate to blacklist those who make a habit of registering and not turning up from future ClubSNAP events.

There were 30+ members who register for this event but went MIA.

All those who register but fail to turn out with a valid reason will be ban from registering for any coming events orgainser by ClubSNAP.

We will be matching the registration name with those who are absents.

hope i wun be blacklisted. I already informed that i cannot make it on friday morning. cos i just bought a new LCD TV and cos it is a cash and carry purchase that i bought on thurs evening, i got to fix up on fri evening since i got to work in the daytime. and luckily i checked! something wrong with my new LCD TV (click this sentence to go HWZ forum where i posted a picture of my TV problem seeking help from those TV gurus) :cry:, need to take leave again this week to ask Sony to come my place to check the TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.