A Bridal in Paris, Summer 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
:thumbsup: swee ...

If I had seen these pics earlier, would have had recommended you to my friend who's getting married soon. :hearts:

Maybe should remember you when my turn comes! :)

heya! very nice man:)

i was about to comment on the number of kissing shots too. anyway, i heard u guys had a great outing there:)

and... if i'm not wrong, u should be daddy now ya? congrats!:)

Truely excellent. More dynamic than many *boring* studio and outdoor bridal photos I have seen. I give 3 thumbs up! (including one of my toes). Still reserve the other toe because some photos might be a tad too sharp. hah..

wonderful. absolutely wonderful :thumbsup: i loved the shot where the pyramid of the louvre was in the backdrop with the silhouettes of the couple in front.

Truely excellent. More dynamic than many *boring* studio and outdoor bridal photos I have seen. I give 3 thumbs up! (including one of my toes). Still reserve the other toe because some photos might be a tad too sharp. hah..

Hi Tom, I run a batch job that sharpens my web files so some are indeed oversharpened for the web but the actual prints are not as such. =) Do i get that toe now?

haha no worries Kelvin I was joking. You get my two full hands with a big applause. So proud of you for the inspiring works. You have gone that extra mile to turn from a hobbist to a pro!

Happy shooting and wish great business..

Very nice shots! I especially like the merry go round ones. However, I am not a fan of the black and white ones.

you got me self reflecting on how im so blessed to witness natures beauty man.
The pictures evokes wisdom itself. Simply breathtaking.

wow...thanks for the massive encouragement.

On a seperate note, I am a saint because I support Southampton Football Club, thats it. =)

ermmm...ya abit derr...

nice ... can email me ur site (littlegal90 @ HOTMAIL.COM)? i m lookin for a AD photographer

I love all the photos! :heart: Makes me wish I could do my wedding photographs all over again and in Paris :lovegrin:

Some have asked me where in the world is Southampton?? Hikes...its sad. Its where the titanic set sail in South of England. However, the football club like the ship, are once great icons that have sunk.

Southampton actually had 7 England football team captains...did you guys know that? Well nevermind... =) Just some pub trivial.

On another note...wow lavenderlilz.. thats like a blast from the past. Where have you been? Or is it just me who have been so out of touch with the other sub forums??

wow! all i can say is, you really captured the moment.. very good work indeed...
love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.