6D5N Taiwan

I had to pay all the expanses for my gf and I, as she didn't earn much and still need to support. So if i wanna bring her there i had to save up more money before i go, and this is what i intend to do haha.

Anyway thank you so much on the info you given.:D

haha no problem.. we all love our wives and girlfriends.. always feels good to be able to take care of them... ;)

have a great time when u head there!

Hi, S$2K is not enough. The air ticket is around S$450 - S$500 per head and hotel room is S$100 per night for 2 person in Ximending. So air tickets plus hotel stay will be S$1500. $500 is not enough for food and transportation.

$500 depends on how many days you're going to spend there. If only 5-6 days, $500 is enough for food and transportantion. Of course, if you are going to take taxi and eat in restaurants most of the time, then $500 sure not enough lah...

For me, it's cheap local food, MRT, trains and buses. Of course, you have to do your homework prior to leaving for Taipei. :)

Guys.. Going to Taipei this fir, bringing d700, 12 to 24mm and 28 to 300mm (tamron with VC).. Heading for yehliu and taroko gorge free n easy.. Can't decide if I should bring a tripod.. 1st time to taiwan.. Any advise? Thanks

Guys.. Going to Taipei this fir, bringing d700, 12 to 24mm and 28 to 300mm (tamron with VC).. Heading for yehliu and taroko gorge free n easy.. Can't decide if I should bring a tripod.. 1st time to taiwan.. Any advise? Thanks

wah bro this thread old liao haha..

i haven't been to tarako gorge or any of the places u mentioned. but i think if u bring a tripod it'll be good. just rmb to keep it streamlined with your body.. if not on the MRT ppl wld be cursing and swearing...

wah bro this thread old liao haha..

i haven't been to tarako gorge or any of the places u mentioned. but i think if u bring a tripod it'll be good. just rmb to keep it streamlined with your body.. if not on the MRT ppl wld be cursing and swearing...

Yup.. Is concern bat knocking ppl at crowded places