Not open for further replies.
if change to Vietnamese currency then i'm a billionair's son haha

Hi all, i oso wan to becum millionaire :angry:

Can all Singaporeans who see this msg transfer one dollar, yes just '1'

to my POSB account 01-07-2007 666 ? :embrass:

I would be an instant millionaire

180px-Singaporeonedollarnote1.jpg

Love.jpg

hm... it says "The number of high net worth individuals in Singapore", this doesn't really refers to Singaporean. I know a couple of Chinese and Indonesian millionaires who resides in Singapore.

Speaking of Indonesian, there was a article in the ST last year I think and it said one third of the indonesian staying here are millionaires and we not talking just a million bucks in the bank account either...we talking multi million.

If every CS member donated only $23.179 to me, I will be a CS millionair.

Pass this around. PM me for the bank details to send the money to ;)

OK guys and girls, the challenge is on; Make me the first official CS millionair :bsmilie:

I think having more millionaires is good.

Dun tell me u all want lesser millionaires here?

The people who become milllionaires are probably those who are able to determine how much they earn every year.

If every CS member donated only $23.179 to me, I will be a CS millionair.

Pass this around. PM me for the bank details to send the money to ;)

OK guys and girls, the challenge is on; Make me the first official CS millionair :bsmilie:
there's around 1847 CS members... 1847members x $23.179 = $42811.613
$1 million - $42811.613 = e amount of $$$ u hv in ur bank? :think: ...:eek: !

Good only if you work as a bodyguard. :bsmilie:

I think some millionaires got donate to school funds, charity, creation of job and companies, medical research, church building, overseas missions.

If lesser millionaires, the chances of fundings will be lesser right?

ok. first 1 million person to transfer $1 to my account. gets a kiss from me.
:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

whos game... :thumbsup: :sticktong

This is not surprising at atll.

Each year, there are a few people strike TOTO, like the recent case where a guy got $6.51millions.

Professionals in the medical, accountacy, audit, investment, law & banking are earning a lot especially when the economy is doing well. Annual remuneration is more than $100,000 depending on seniority. I used to know a VP in a local bank earning more than $10,000 a month excluding 13 month and bonuses.

Another group of people will be those who made huge profits from real estate. I know someone in CS made at least $500,000 in a recent En Block sales.

Lastly, we have witnessed students nowadays owning many L lenses and 1-series cameras. This further shows the affuent level.

what so surprising.

the guy who is frying your kway teow wears a gold Rolex and drives a BMW 7 series, lives in a landed bungalow property and does not pay taxes.

the china girl hostess in the fancy KTV or nightclub makes at least Sing$30,000 each month, not counting the extras from sugar daddies.

do u guys know that 1 in 100 ppl in spore a year ago is a millionaire ??

our policies here are specially tailored to make sure u grow from rich to uber rich to ultra rich.

in spore, unless u are rich, u wont enjoy living here...

wat happens if u are poor: then pray that every 5 yrs u can get $1k. and then pray that gst wont rise every yr for the next 5 yrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.