3rd party recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just sent you a pm on a cheap and good data recovery company I used on 3 occasssions already :)
Dear All,
Am reviving this old thread for a valid reason - my old Macbook HDD died on me recently (during the CNY week) and I am looking for a data recovery service desperately.

Basically I have sent it to one of the shops at Sim Lim Square and they just called me they were unable to retrieve the data out so yeah, I'm quite desperate now. Will be going to another data recovery centre later.

To vince123123: I tried to send you a PM a few days back but your mailbox was full. Was wondering if you can pass me your contact for cheap and good data recovery? Thanks!

Have a good weekend ahead!

Cheers,
{mich} :)

Just pm-ed you on this. DO email me for further discussion as my pm box is always full.

Dear All,
Am reviving this old thread for a valid reason - my old Macbook HDD died on me recently (during the CNY week) and I am looking for a data recovery service desperately.

Basically I have sent it to one of the shops at Sim Lim Square and they just called me they were unable to retrieve the data out so yeah, I'm quite desperate now. Will be going to another data recovery centre later.

To vince123123: I tried to send you a PM a few days back but your mailbox was full. Was wondering if you can pass me your contact for cheap and good data recovery? Thanks!

Have a good weekend ahead!

Cheers,
{mich} :)

Status
Not open for further replies.