24th Sep : JB Day Trip - Jalan/Makan/Shot Around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wong_se, saw this thread late too, hope u have a gd outing and many more to come, so i can join in too :)

Wong_se, saw this thread late too, hope u have a gd outing and many more to come, so i can join in too :)

It is the 1st time the me and absolutkev (JB based) trying to host kaki from SG to go around JB. depend on the response and feedback, I might consider to have this on monthly regularly basic. Hope you could take part next time.

if there are enough transport, we could even consider 2D1N drive trip to go further. ie Mersing, Melaka etc. Stay tune.
and I could not do this all alone, looking to have more JB based volunteer to help.

It is the 1st time the me and absolutkev (JB based) trying to host kaki from SG to go around JB. depend on the response and feedback, I might consider to have this on monthly regularly basic. Hope you could take part next time.

if there are enough transport, we could even consider 2D1N drive trip to go further. ie Mersing, Melaka etc. Stay tune.
and I could not do this all alone, looking to have more JB based volunteer to help.

hihi

i am interested.. do let me know ok :) tks so much in advance! :)

Thanks to Michael and kelvin for ferrying us ard and guiding as well as showing us inspiring overseas photos, learned many things tdy and realise something, what i have seen about this world is still peanut, I still have the whole packet to discover .. and thxx to Ivan for sending the 2 ladies and 2 gentleman back home .. a millions thx to this wonderful guy .. Hope everyone enjoyed today and discover something ..

Thanks to Michael and kelvin for ferrying us ard and guiding as well as showing us inspiring overseas photos, learned many things tdy and realise something, what i have seen about this world is still peanut, I still have the whole packet to discover .. and thxx to Ivan for sending the 2 ladies and 2 gentleman back home .. a millions thx to this wonderful guy .. Hope everyone enjoyed today and discover something ..

Cheers bro n nice to meet u all!

nice to meet everyone! and special thanks to wong_se and AbsoluteKev for showing us around.

PS: AbsoluteKev, you want your canon photo :p

ok full res sent!

Hi all attendance,

suggest to have a gathering for photo sharing session. the objective is not to outdo each one, but to share photo to exchange idea and increase our exposure. it is always good to learn from each other and each from you.

I would be sending out email tomorrow.

hi guys, your participance motivate me to host another similiar outing in Oct, refer to here. Hope there would be many more picture sharing and JB outings to come.

This thread is closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.