20D in store and price out !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
majere2sg said:
thanks for your threat.. hahaha I guess you meant thread.. I got the 20D already but just need the grip.. :bsmilie:

haha..how come we seems to b waiting for the same stuff....first the da protector...then now the batt grip..haha...
tat is gd man....
at last i got my DSLR..yeah....

mine got the problem tat dpreview people hav been toking abt...so... tml i m going to one to one exchange....yupz..then going to test like siao..b4 i go...

blessing to u..haha...Enjoy...

when r u going to order the da protector.>>>or wat.>??cos i got a 10d screen protector...then...it fits..but wanna get the da protector..

p4610yz said:
haha..how come we seems to b waiting for the same stuff....first the da protector...then now the batt grip..haha...
tat is gd man....
at last i got my DSLR..yeah....

mine got the problem tat dpreview people hav been toking abt...so... tml i m going to one to one exchange....yupz..then going to test like siao..b4 i go...

blessing to u..haha...Enjoy...

when r u going to order the da protector.>>>or wat.>??cos i got a 10d screen protector...then...it fits..but wanna get the da protector..

haha i think the problem lies in the batch's firmware so actually i dun think exchanging would help. Likely have to wait for canon to release the firmware update...

u got a 20d too>>???
hmm...do u hav any lens swopping then hang problem>>>>

but i call canon..they say nvr hear b4...then alan photo also say the same thing...so...they willing to do a swop for me...

p4610yz said:
u got a 20d too>>???
hmm...do u hav any lens swopping then hang problem>>>>

but i call canon..they say nvr hear b4...then alan photo also say the same thing...so...they willing to do a swop for me...

haven i haven got the camera yet, maybe tmr...

now deciding btw getting the 20D w/o my 70-200 F4/L or 300D w/70-200 F4/L

anyone got any recommendations?

u should get the 20d is better than the 300d lorh

zhangyb said:
haven i haven got the camera yet, maybe tmr...

now deciding btw getting the 20D w/o my 70-200 F4/L or 300D w/70-200 F4/L

anyone got any recommendations?

I think it all depends on your budget and what you need... Dun overstretch yourself...

Was at John 3:16 yesterday.

Had the feel of the 20d (i'm a 10d user)....ok lah...tempting...

If anyone's interested, they are selling $3000 for the kit & $2900 for the body. GST all in!

Checked with MS color yseterday.Canon 20D Kit $2990.00, body only $2850.00, prices included gst.AP is the better price sofar lor.... :D

Jia Wang said:
Was at MS Color yesterday... 2nd shipment arrived yesterday... Go get it... ;)

For those who are keen to buy the 20D, get it from Parisilk. They still have a few more kits in stock. You won't regret it... REALLY !!! ;)

The price guide on cnet asia has just been updated, Bargain City is offering it for S$2782.50 (not mentioned if it's body or kit, but should be body alone), no indication of how many units left. Their website doesn't list the 20D as well.

Wow... :bigeyes: Looks like the price of 20D is going down as more and more sets flood the the market... Hopefully this trend will continue...

LeMans274 said:
Wow... :bigeyes: Looks like the price of 20D is going down as more and more sets flood the the market... Hopefully this trend will continue...

i wonder how low it will drop before bottoming out and stagnating. or another one comes along to replace it like how it is almost a replacement to 10D? whichever comes first.

argar if bottom out will reach about how much? and how long will it take?

sub 2.5k? in 3-6mths time? :dunno: :dunno:

Was @ MS Color yesterday ard 6+ and saw a guy getting the 20D. wonder if it is some one from CS.. :)

toobi said:
Was @ MS Color yesterday ard 6+ and saw a guy getting the 20D. wonder if it is some one from CS.. :)

haha tts me! lolx.... i was with my friend there hahaha... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.