here's another one with lens
img_0002_992.jpg

wat r u waiting for :bsmilie:

lhjz said:
someone owns it already :D :D

20D with grip

Right. I would have gotten mine today if I did not request for the 2nd batch. :D Cause u really can't tell with the QC thingy. I believe the second batch is scheduled for Oct/early Nov.

Can still tahan a little longer. :sweat:

Then again, how come the grip looks so out of place on the body? Like an after thought in the design department.

can someone who has got it post some feedback on the 20D performance. i'm trying to decide between a 1D MK2 and the 20D.
feedback very much appreciated.
thanks.

hav anyone got it yet.??? enlighten me thanz...

majere2sg said:
Are those that are out in store with local Canon Warranty ?

Yap. It' from CP! Anyway a pix for your browsing here

Just look at its eyes. It's like a pair of jewels.

lhjz said:
someone owns it already :D :D

20D with grip

img_0002_992.jpg

erm....is this local..or wat.>>>
i dun knw..lerh..i feel tat it is a aust set or a usa set....
yeah yeah....anyone able to clear the fog....haha

tml must start to call the shops...cos i did some booking too...yeah yeah..

lets try placing a WTB 20D in the B&S forum. ;)

Maybe i shld consider selling my car so i can afford to get the 20D...

the peer pressure is killing meeeee :cry:

heyhey...i think tat pic..is not a local unit....cos u can see the jap words on the top of the box...it is a jap unit i believe.. :)

digitalbuff said:
Maybe i shld consider selling my car so i can afford to get the 20D...

the peer pressure is killing meeeee :cry:

sell your car to buy a 20D?? :bigeyes: Go get yourself a 1DS mkII!! :bsmilie: no, get 2 1DS mkII! :cheergal:

get the new upcoming 2d larh..it has 22mp...so...can fight with mid format liao..haha..i think ur CF card..one gig...can hold up to 36 shots only..haha....
must buy portable hdd at least 20gig to shoot...haha...n plug through usb or firewire...haha.. :bigeyes:

finally it is out already! but price pt a bit the high haha....though still expected :sweat:

Amfibius said:
I cannot believe it. For once, Australia is cheaper than Singapore!

20D body only - AUD$2400
20D + 18-55 - AUD$2500
20D + BG-E2 + another BP511 + 512MB CF - AUD$2800

:bigeyes: whoah :bigeyes: are these prices from a local shop here in Perth or an Aust based photography shop on the web like center.com.au??

Those prices are :bigeyes: much cheaper than i expected

chewman said:
:bigeyes: whoah :bigeyes: are these prices from a local shop here in Perth or an Aust based photography shop on the web like center.com.au??

Those prices are :bigeyes: much cheaper than i expected

chewman, from a local camera shop. centre.net.au lists the 20D body only for AUD$2419.

I was very surprised when those prices were quoted to me. Must be something to do with the strong AU$ but i'm used to seeing Aussie prices at least 10-20% more expensive than Singapore. E.g, when I bought my Canon S40, I got it for SGD$1050 as opposed to the price it was selling in Australia at the time - AUD$1600! That's a 40% saving!

Amfibius said:
chewman, from a local camera shop. centre.net.au lists the 20D body only for AUD$2419.

I was very surprised when those prices were quoted to me. Must be something to do with the strong AU$ but i'm used to seeing Aussie prices at least 10-20% more expensive than Singapore. E.g, when I bought my Canon S40, I got it for SGD$1050 as opposed to the price it was selling in Australia at the time - AUD$1600! That's a 40% saving!
I think their GST is much higher than ours.

Amfibius said:

Yeah i know wat you mean... i bought both my lenses from overseas
one in HK and the other in Singapore for at least half the price than wat i have seen here in australia, it makes you wonder why we get charged so much here :dunno:

Barrios said:
I think their GST is much higher than ours.

That's true, GST here is 10%. However those prices as quoted include GST. Buy duty free, and you can subtract 10% from the price ($2400 - 10% = $2160)!

Status
Not open for further replies.