2009 FORMULA 1 GRAN PREMIO SANTANDER D'ITALIA - 13 Sept 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes correct Santander announce a 5 year deal starting from 2010. Even Hammy believes Alonso is going to Ferrari for 2010.

Santander have been sponsoring McLaren since 2007 when Alonso joined the silver arrows. McLaren's deal ends in 2010.

Where will K. Raikkonen go then?

And since Santander is 'jumping' from McLaren to Ferrari, who is the next sponsor for McLaren?

And since Santander is 'jumping' from McLaren to Ferrari, who is the next sponsor for McLaren?

If Massa is back to form for 2010, it is speculated that Kimi will join Fiat (Ferrari's parent company) rally team, thereby still serving through his contract.

so, will we still see the orange color in McLaren?

Well they didn't say McLaren's Santander deal for 2010 will be cancelled, so i guess they will still put their logo there. The reddish orange color scheme should be more towards to Vodafone shade.

downgrade meh? i thought it's a different sporting event.

when go to F3000 or so then considered downgrade.

I thought F1 is the eiltes of all driving mah!:bsmilie:

Well they didn't say McLaren's Santander deal for 2010 will be cancelled, so i guess they will still put their logo there. The reddish orange color scheme should be more towards to Vodafone shade.

my bad... i forgot about Vodafone. that explains the reddish-orangey color :bsmilie:

1 hour for FP1 gone and top 5 cars are those with Mercedes engines.

1. Ham 1:24.147
2. Kov 1:24.332
3. But 1:24.706
4. Bar 1:25.026
5. Sut 1:25.059
5. Rai 1:25.139
7. Alo 1:25.257

Fastest drivers thru speed trap:
Buemi 342km/h
Sutil 341 km/h
Liuzzi 338 km/h
Barrichello 338 km/h
Alguesuari 337 km/h
Button 336 km/h

Untitled.jpg

Qualifying results. Force India looking good :thumbsup: coming in at Grid 2 and 7th.

Interestingly 6 ot of 7 cars using Mercedes engine. Also, the KERS package is coming to fruition as 3 out of top 4 cars using it. An interesting race tommorrow, I wonder how long Kovalainen can hold off the GP Brawn drivers breathing down his neck.

Last edited:
Looks like FI have found their optimal performance setup.

The car weighs will give an indication on their pitstop strategy.

i think in monza they'll be trying to go heavy,

due to the low downforce in monza they're gonna need everything they have to help them at corners...

unless you're a genius with breaks like lewis hamilton..

sutil is finally going to score some points!

Yeah, both Brawns are fueled heavy, on 1-stop strategy. Let's hope they can break the KERS cars!

aaaawwwwwww mannnnn... Fisi sux :angry:

Could be pressure getting to the guy. I was expecting him to make it to Q3. Oh well.

His former team-mate was denied of pole.

aaaawwwwwww mannnnn... Fisi sux :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.